Notifications
Clear all

Breast Pain on Accutane

MemberMember
(@guardedlyoptimistic)

Posted : 03/11/2005 12:51 pm

Mr. Craigems, I recall a little while ago you got uber peeved cuz I posted on a thread regarding PiPi problems. And, well, looksey, here you are talking about the TaTas. eusa_think.gif

You just couldn't resist eh? lol. Well, you are one of the girlz!!!

i could say tits, or big melons, but i've been holding back! lol and being more formal.

AHh wow i never really knew girls thought about having implants soo much. wow you learn something every day!

MemberMember
(@gosaints04)

Posted : 03/11/2005 10:47 pm

Keep it clean for the kiddies and parents!

We don't want parents banning their little ones from this informative and supportive board!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/11/2005 10:50 pm

i'm a mod its alright, I think its pretty clean. And if your a little one reading about boobies... you shouldnt be on here coz it doesnt concern you. biggrin.gif and mummies wont mind, because its informative ... right up to the point me pulling down my pants.

MemberMember
(@frankiebgirl)

Posted : 03/11/2005 11:02 pm

This thread is hilarious, I'm Sorry. It went from breast pain, to implants, to craig's freak-panty dropping all over the place. Don't let your children look at any subject with the word Breast in it, especially with guys around. There's bound to be a crude comment in there somewhere.

MemberMember
(@gosaints04)

Posted : 03/11/2005 11:04 pm

i'm a mod its alright, I think its pretty clean. And if your a little one reading about boobies... you shouldnt be on here coz it doesnt concern you. biggrin.gif and mummies wont mind, because its informative ... right up to the point me pulling down my pants.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/11/2005 11:35 pm

it concerns me also. Because i like breasts.

MemberMember
(@gosaints04)

Posted : 03/11/2005 11:46 pm

I think we should merge the peepee and boobs threads and see what "develops".

MemberMember
(@guardedlyoptimistic)

Posted : 03/11/2005 11:50 pm

ninja.gif

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/11/2005 11:55 pm

probably, poo poo.

MemberMember
(@guardedlyoptimistic)

Posted : 03/11/2005 11:56 pm

Craigems, are you online? What time is it in Aussie land?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/12/2005 12:12 am

its now 4:15pm sat arvo!

MemberMember
(@cassadie)

Posted : 03/12/2005 8:31 am

Craig you are a typical male, obsessed with breast. wub.gif

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 03/12/2005 4:12 pm

I am also on Accutane and not BCP, so BCP cannot be causing my breast pain, I will stick to the prayer that they are growing.... eusa_angel.gif      biggrin.gif

Frankie, yeah she told me to wait like 6m so I will wait, cuz I dont wanna go thru all that and $$ to have scars and stuff cuz I jumped the gun and got it done too soon.  Best of Luck!

MemberMember
(@turnergirl)

Posted : 03/13/2005 7:39 pm

about boobs growing on 'tane

is it true?

i really dont need this if it is

any info?

MemberMember
(@cassadie)

Posted : 03/13/2005 7:59 pm

I just want mine back the way they were before having a kids.... shock.gif

MemberMember
(@turnergirl)

Posted : 03/13/2005 8:06 pm

i just want them smaller the back pain is immense

though i dont think i want a reduction i heard the move ur nipples

i would stop taking 'tane if it made them bigger

MemberMember
(@cassadie)

Posted : 03/13/2005 9:00 pm

Im not sure if what it does if anything to the boobs, 6m after I am done with the tane I am getting my pre-children boobs back! eusa_clap.gif

MemberMember
(@guardedlyoptimistic)

Posted : 03/13/2005 9:26 pm

I think tane may cause inflammation and swelling of the breast tissue, I don't know if it makes them bigger long-term. I guess it depends on any weight gain too.

Cass, you look fab in your pics.

MemberMember
(@frankiebgirl)

Posted : 03/13/2005 9:35 pm

Cassadie- I have implants, so if you ever have any questions or concerns, Just let me know and we can talk about it!!

By the way- If I start Accutane, Ill let you guys know if it makes my breasts feel any different. I was told it shouldn't, but Who knows!? If mine grow- Thatll be a problem, so I hope Accutane has no effect on that. Haha.

MemberMember
(@cassadie)

Posted : 03/13/2005 9:38 pm

I think tane may cause inflammation and swelling of the breast tissue, I don't know if it makes them bigger long-term. I guess it depends on any weight gain too.

Cass, you look fab in your pics.

MemberMember
(@cassadie)

Posted : 03/13/2005 9:40 pm

Cassadie- I have implants, so if you ever have any questions or concerns, Just let me know and we can talk about it!!

MemberMember
(@turnergirl)

Posted : 03/13/2005 9:41 pm

aye this is what i am saying NO BIGGER

and mine better not swell anymore i am poor and cant afford a whole new collection of bras (esp i have to get them from a special shop lol.gif how gutted am i)

btw what is having a boob job like?

do they feel different?

not many people have them here (i am assuming u r american? as its nearly 3am here in the u.k)

MemberMember
(@cassadie)

Posted : 03/13/2005 9:43 pm

aye this is what i am saying NO BIGGER

and mine better not swell anymore i am poor and cant afford a whole new collection of bras (esp i have to get them from a special shop lol.gif how gutted am i)

btw what is having a boob job like?

do they feel different?

not many people have them here (i am assuming u r american? as its nearly 3am here in the u.k)

MemberMember
(@frankiebgirl)

Posted : 03/13/2005 11:40 pm

Yes I am American. Haha- Everyone over here has them, practically.

Having a boob job is a painful experience. When you wake up, you feel like something is pushing you down on your chest. After a few hours, for me- that feeling went away and an annoying pressure would increase and decrease. Also, when your nerves start to regenerate- you get sharp, shock type pains throughout them. That part bothered me. Healing doesn't take too long- I was able to do almost everything within a little over a week- but I was extremely slow about whatever I had to do. Haha- So basically you move like a turtle for a few weeks.

They feel different depending upon the amount of tissue you had previously, and how big the implant is- whether its silicone or saline, and if its behind the muscle or above. Mine feel great because I had alot of tissue before, and I put them under the muscle. I only increased one cup size- to a 34C. Some people don't believe that mine are fake until they feel a certain spot. They also don't look like globes because they are under the muscle, teardrop shaped, and my tissue was ample enough- so it hides them. Also, when you squeeze them (not to be graphic), but they are much more firm (not hard, but normal breast tissue is soft and fleshy- They feel more firm and strong). I'm really happy with them, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Cassadie- Are you getting a lift or just implants?

MemberMember
(@guardedlyoptimistic)

Posted : 03/13/2005 11:45 pm

I would assume it would be more painful if they placed them under the muscle no? Cuz they'd have to cut the muscle and locate the pouch underneath?