Notifications
Clear all

Accutane breakout help!

MemberMember
(@omgitsyoboy)

Posted : 06/24/2018 2:18 am

Hey guys, so today was day 70 of my accutane journey(80mg)(miorosin), and the last month has really sucked for me! Ive been breaking out (cystic acne) all over my jawline. Infact, this entire cycle since the second or third week has been nothing but worsening. I know i was supposed to expect an IB, but this Just wont go away. I saw my derm a couple weeks ago, and he injected my face with a bunch of anti-inflamitory liquid, which helped it for like a day, but now everything is twice as bad... So where i stand rn is around 5-6 cysts, and like 10 medium red bumps with no whiteheads on them. Skin is decently dry, and so are the lips w/ no side effects. Im just starting to wonder if its ever going to work on my since its been 70 days, and i havent seen any improvement at all, anywhere. Infact, places where i never had acne on before, (my forhead+nose) have a few pimples around them.

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 06/26/2018 8:08 am

It is! Don't worry. I would advice you to watch Brian turner's youtube videos. It took him more than a year to get clear with accutane. He is a great guy.