Notifications
Clear all

Missing Minocyclein

MemberMember
(@irene101)

Posted : 11/24/2017 6:37 pm

Ok so I am with my dad and have left my minocyclein dosage at home. I started it about a month ago and I've already forgotten to take it for two days in the past. Now I won't be able to take the pills again for another two days and I am really scared my acne will come back. My face is completely cleared but I'm still prescribed to take the medicine for the rest of this month and next month. Is there anything I can do to prevent my acne from coming back during these next two days. Generally if I'm a couple hours late I'll already feel my skin feeling different. Is that just paranoia or something that's happened to others. I use a prescribed facial wash and cream every night but I don't know if that'll be enough to keep the acne from coming back. Last time I missed two days it set me pretty far back and I don't want that to happen again. Should I just resign myself to my fate and wait for it to come back or can I do anything. Thank you.

Extra Info: I am 15, female, and have been on a once a day dosage of minocyclein since the beginning of October and missed two days shortly after starting due to my absent mind and leaving it at home. The same has happened again and I won't be able to take it till Sunday night.

Also otherwise I am completely healthy. I've had acne since I was 8 if that helps and I just really don't want the progress I've made to go away and have to get a stronger dosage next month.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/24/2017 6:58 pm

I moved you to correct topic discussion part of forum,can you try and post a thread in correct part of forum.

as for your problem,just get on without until you get home and take your medicine as prescribed.
:)