Notifications
Clear all

Using Shea moisturure (Tea tree oil, Shea butter) while on epiduo

MemberMember
(@iamgem)

Posted : 10/25/2017 5:15 pm

Hi everybody! Im currently on epiduo forte for almost 13months now and its works wonder. But Im still getting spots here and there. I heard that the Shea Moisture black african toner for problem trouble skin works great, the main ingredients are Tamarind and Tea tree oil. 

Question- would it be too harsh to use it with epiduo (benzoyl peroxide & Adapalene) ? 

Thank you so much!!! 

IMG_7451.PNG

IMG_7452.PNG

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 10/25/2017 5:33 pm

17 minutes ago, IamGem said:

Hi everybody! Im currently on epiduo forte for almost 13months now and its works wonder. But Im still getting spots here and there. I heard that the Shea Moisture black african toner for problem trouble skin works great, the main ingredients are Tamarind and Tea tree oil. 

Question- would it be too harsh to use it with epiduo (benzoyl peroxide & Adapalene) ? 

Thank you so much!!! 

IMG_7451.PNG

IMG_7452.PNG

It won't be too harsh, You can go ahead and try. 🙂

IamGem liked
MemberMember
(@iamgem)

Posted : 10/25/2017 6:10 pm

Thank you!!!!

MemberMember
(@30andnewtoacne)

Posted : 01/03/2018 9:48 am

On 10/25/2017 at 6:15 PM, IamGem said:

Thank you so much!!! 

IMG_7451.PNG

IMG_7452.PNG

How long did it take before you saw results with your Epiduo Forte?  I am going on week 10 and I am still breaking out - waking up with new breakouts and multiple whiteheads.  I have thought about using tea tree oil during the day and continue with the Epiduo Forte at night.  Any thoughts are appreciated.  Thanks!