Notifications
Clear all

Accutane hot flashes Cured?

MemberMember
(@electro20)

Posted : 03/09/2016 1:49 pm

Hello,

iam from Germany, my Name Is Chris. I Took a Round of accutane 2 years ago and since them i Suffer from "hot flashes" like Heat rashes. Especially in warm rooms or under Stress.

i tried different medications (ssri, remeron, clonidin, etc). But Nothing Seem to help in the Long Term. I also so 2 rounds of non purpuric vBeam Treatments.

So so my question is:
has anyone sucesfull Cured his hot flashes caused by accutane? I think its gut related because since accutane i have a lot of gut Problems like gas, diarrhea, etc.

is there a Chance to cure that hot flashes or have i life with it?

i was Tested positive for Leaky gut (candida and celiac disasea negativ ).

my next step Is to Focus on my gut Problems.

I try l glutamine and digestive enzymes.

any advise? Has anyone Cured his accutane induced hot flashes?

thanks 🙂

Achref liked
MemberMember
(@oli-girl)

Posted : 03/10/2016 9:01 pm

I hate to tell you this, but some have recovered and some have not. If you have gut issues you should try and get them resolved and see if that helps. good diet, do you take any supplements or eat a lot food high in retinol. When do you get these hot flashes?

MemberMember
(@electro20)

Posted : 03/17/2016 3:28 am

Hello Oil Girl,

i dont eat foods high in Vitamin a.

i also read all the Threads to find a possible cure. I read lamarrs thread about mepacrine. Have you experience hot flashes After accutane and have any idea to fix this? I hate it :-/

MemberMember
(@oli-girl)

Posted : 03/18/2016 9:07 pm

Hi sorry for the late reply! I took Plaquenil which is the U.S.version and it helped with my flushing. It did eventually go away, butanylittle thing now that goes wrong with my body I flush. You right it could be related if you have some gut issues. Have you tried fixing that yet? Are you taking any supplements?