Notifications
Clear all

Accutane 20mg MY 7th MONTH

MemberMember
(@bruisedhead)

Posted : 03/04/2016 11:51 am

March is here. Thinking my face was gonna be pimple free, I woke up with 3! Makes me sad because it's been 7months already and while I have seen a improvement, this takes me back down to where I started. If I had no scars and just the pimples then maybe I would feel better but it's just still scars and those 3 newbies. Truth is while my face has gotten better, I noticed I haven't had a month that my face has been pimple free. Today I got 3 new ones but I feel like every other week I have a little new one and while it doesn't bother me so much, it still there. Then it goes away and another one comes. It's basically been like that which again makes me sad because it's been so long and maybe it's because my dosage is low? I have 40 pills left. Basically one more month. I really though I would have 90% clear skin with a few scars but I have a lot of scars that are just recently starting to fade. I'm trying to be positive. I'll probably post next month and I hope it's good! Ahhh wish me luck.