Notifications
Clear all

random severe breakout on my face!!

MemberMember
(@lyndadoll)

Posted : 10/13/2015 7:04 pm

hi I don't know if anyone else has experienced this before but all of sudden about two days ago I woke up and my whole face especially my chin and cheeks war covered with small spots all over and there are some that are even bigger. Some look like white heads and some don't. I'm really really worried and getting depressed about this does anyone know why this might happen ? Oh and the spots are so painful and bumpy.

thanks a million

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 10/13/2015 7:12 pm

Hm it's hard to tell without a picture.

I take it before this you were relatively clear? If so, try and think back to the week before. Did you eat anything different? Did you change your shampoo? Change clothes wash? If it's a sudden sudden outburst from nowhere it could just be a reaction to something

lyndadoll liked
MemberMember
(@lizj2011)

Posted : 10/14/2015 7:28 am

Initial breakout??

MemberMember
(@lyndadoll)

Posted : 10/15/2015 3:04 pm

Thanks for the replies guys . In regards to a change in my eating habits there hasn't been a significant change at all and no I've always had acne prone skins and break outs here and there but mostly scaring and hyper pigmentation and the other day it just got so bad !! But luckily I've started accutane again for the second time I hope this works wonders. :)