Epiduo

MemberMember
(@alexhow)

Posted : 07/04/2015 9:51 am

Hi so I've had really bad cystic acne for the past 2 years, I've had tons of antibiotics which work for a few months but as soon as the course finishes the acne comes back twice as bad.

A couple of weeks ago I got that fed up that I went back to the doctors and told her that I don't want another course of antibiotics I want to try something else. She prescribed me Epiduo.

I've read loads of reviews online and 90% of them are 4/5 stars and say that this stuff really does work.

Have any of you tried it before?

I'm a week into using it now and my face is so bad! I can tell it's starting to dry everything up which can only be a good thing and most of the lumps under my skin have gone down a lot but my skin is so angry and red as you can see in the photo!

Praying it'll start to clear up soon as I can't leave the house like this :(

MemberMember
(@pdf97)

Posted : 07/08/2015 9:45 pm

Epiduo is great. I used it for my body acne (and some facial) for a good year and a half. Be very careful with it though, I ruined a lot of my shirts, bedding, headphones, basically anything I came in to contact with. I would normally just throw some on my back or chest every night and for my face I mixed it with some cetaphil moisturizing cream and some jojoba oil.