Notifications
Clear all

If Epiduo Stopped Working

MemberMember
(@lthomas1990)

Posted : 02/17/2015 11:27 am

So Epiduo stopped working for me...does that mean that (since it contains 2.5% BP) I will be unable to use BP as an effective anti-acne topical!?

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 02/17/2015 1:52 pm

Hmmm... how long have you been using Epiduo? Were you clear for a while? Have you changed anything else in your lifestyle/regimen?

You could bump up to a higher concentration of BP.

MemberMember
(@lthomas1990)

Posted : 02/17/2015 5:11 pm

Was on it for a good 2 years I think? Can you get higher %'s of BP in epiduo or is 2.5 the standard amount?

MemberMember
(@ayshahazahari)

Posted : 11/19/2015 9:25 am

I'm probably too late but I have the same problem. Almost 2 years ago, I went to see my dermatologist because I had small bumps on my skin that would never goaway and I was told that they were comedones. She told me to start using epiduo and it worked like magic until a few weeks ago. I started getting the small bumps again on my chin and I think my skin is immune to epiduo because the bumps have been there for weeks and they don't seem to appear smaller in size or anything, they're just not affected at all by epiduo, not anymore. I'm planning to get Benzac ac 5 because it has higher concentration of BP. Did you stop using Epiduo?