Notifications
Clear all

Accutane, Blackhead Fall Out ?

MemberMember
(@469dma)

Posted : 11/22/2014 11:54 am

Hey,

i was on accutane for 4 months , finished 3 months ago, i was clear but i could sense some pimples slowly formings, and had really small breakout. i saw my derm and asked for a second course to be sure nothing push surface again.

i had this on my first course too and even after but never really asked myself the question.

when i do efforts or sports or are in a hot place, my skin become red, normal,

but like little blackhead come to surface everytime and i can just wipe them off with towel ???

is that normal, its super weird, it look like little coal pieces ahah, and this happen everytime i am really red or do some physical efforts.

when i finished my first course, it was less noticeable, only 2 3 little blackhead like that would surface, but now that im on accutane again its worst, yesterday was at a crowded concert for a good 3-4 hours and after gettin home late at night i had a ton on my upper cheeks.

MemberMember
(@francopld)

Posted : 11/22/2014 2:09 pm

It's normal. That's how Accutane works,pushing every tiny piece of gunk that is hiding on your skin.

In my case, it wasn't that explicit lol,but yes my blackhead count is less than 10. (ending Accutane in one week)

Good luck on your second course !

MemberMember
(@469dma)

Posted : 11/22/2014 4:06 pm

Oh ok thanks ! hope all is well for you !