Notifications
Clear all

Red Marks After Every Pimple I Get On Tazorac?

MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 07/09/2013 11:51 am

okay, so i'm on week 5 and my pimples are definitely subsiding but, for every pimple i get, whether i pop it or not it leaves a red mark.

is that normal? i haven't even popped pimples since like week 3 because i thought that was the case (i know i shouldn't be doing it anyways) but now that i've stopped they're still leaving red marks.

will tazorac heal these marks in time...? they won't stay forever will they? because even though i have like 2 pimples on myface, it looks like i have 20 because of all the red marks!

i just started using the cream that i used to use to get rid of my scars and marks after accutane, which worked. i'm puting it on in the mornings so hopefully it will work for this.

but what i want to know is, is this normal? does it just take time for them to dissapear? or is tazorac not working well with my skin? has anyone else had this problem?

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 07/09/2013 12:21 pm

Its normal and it should start to heal them faster and faster. The hard part is holding out at least 3 plus months to see the final results.