Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Results

MemberMember
(@purerelaxation)

Posted : 06/30/2013 12:27 pm

I just wanted to stop by and share my success from accutane. I was on it for 6 months and I did not start seeing any tangible results until I stopped taking the accutane. That was less than two weeks ago and my skin has NEVER LOOKED BETTER. I did not receive any of the side effects aside from dry lips/nose bleeds while on the medication. The nose bleeds subsided around month 3 and the cracked lips have stopped altogether. I no longer use chap stick. If you are stuck in a spot, like I was, where the quality of life was being diminished by acne I cannot recommend the drug enough. There will be times when you are depressed and are 100% positive the medicine is not working. Be patient. Be strong.

I realize that my acne may and probably will come back in which case I will opt for the treatment again. There are horror stories of accutane and many of them are true. Just remember that every individual is different and NO ONE should be pushed away from this treatment SOLELY because of someone else's reaction.

Cheers my friends, goodluck, and hopefully this will be the last time I post on this board =D!

Edit: Also, to see where I was around month 2 look at my posting history. Those four months were probably the hardest of my life but I can say that my acne is at least 100% better than the pictures from March.