Notifications
Clear all

Every Morning Wake Up With A Full-Of-Zits Face

MemberMember
(@needpainkiller)

Posted : 02/20/2013 10:13 am

I'm totally depressed. I spent more than 1 hour this morning using the sterile pin pop each zit out.

Since I moved from China to Denmark last year, my face has never been as good as before. I finally started Accutane 20mg/day 3 weeks before. And it started to broke-out in 2nd week. I can't go to uni with a full-of-zits face of course.

But staying at home also makes me depressing and lonely. When could the damn Accutane start to make situation better??!! I'm living in despair every minute every second...Every morning after waking up, seeing the broken face, there's not even one piece of flat skin could be touched, no more happiness could I feel.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 02/20/2013 3:56 pm

Hang in there!! Accutane DOES work!! It just takes time! I am on my second course as of right now.. I am in the inital break out stage. It isn't as near as bad as my first time on accutane, but I am definitely breaking out around my mouth and on my chin! Every morning I wake up with a bunch and I mean, a bunch of white heads around my chin and mouth. If I hadn't Ben on accutane the time before, I probably would be really depressed and frustrated at this point, but because I have been accutane before and know the outcomes.. I am not depressed.. Just frustrated bc it's embarrassing to go in public like this. I know it will work, it just takes time. My first course on accutane, I didn't start clearing up until the 3rd month! It just depends on the person too! Hang in there!!! In a few months you will be extremely happy you did!!

MemberMember
(@lillyrose7)

Posted : 02/28/2013 1:55 pm

stop picking your spots with that needle! it will only make it 100 times worse! i know someone who scarred badly because she used to do that. NEVER touch them unless they look like custard on top, its NOT worth it! a change of environment/college stress can cause all of these issues, just give it time to work if you are taking it but please dont pop them!