Notifications
Clear all

Best Retin-A Regime

MemberMember
(@bmf96)

Posted : 02/11/2013 1:00 am

I have used Retin-A before, and it worked well while I used it. I don't think I was consistent enough with it though. I though that sometimes I would use too much and then next time would use too little to make up for it and sometimes I went weeks without using it. I'm interested in trying it again. The one I tried was .05% and it did not irritate my skin at all. No product I've ever tried has irritated my skin or even really dried it out much, though it did peel sometimes.

So I plan on buying this online, but I don't know which one to get. What is Retin-A micro? Should I get the .1%? I think that is the highest percentage. As to how to use it, I have the acne.org cleanser. Should I just use that and then apply the retin-a after 15 minutes? Also, the directions say to use a pea-sized amount. Do they mean for one area like the chin (because I apply it to my whole face)? It seems like that isn't nearly enough.

Should I apply it once or twice a day? Should I apply it right before I go to sleep? I've always wondered if it gets wiped off from moving around during sleep.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@krissy-melo)

Posted : 02/16/2013 3:23 pm

i use the Retin-A 0.1% Cream. Before bed, I wash my face, wait 15 - 30 minutes, and then apply it. It seems to be working. Good Luck!