Accutane shrunk my weiner!

MemberMember
(@dex)

Posted : 08/08/2006 6:56 am

for the love of god help!

MemberMember
(@little-miss)

Posted : 08/08/2006 6:59 am

I'm so sorry to laugh, but you just cracked me up!! Haha!

Are you serious???????

MemberMember
(@lebal)

Posted : 08/08/2006 7:12 am

it made me queer!

MemberMember
(@monobrow)

Posted : 08/08/2006 7:44 am

it shrinks before it gets bigger, it will be as long as a snake soon.....

MemberMember
(@married2agamer)

Posted : 08/08/2006 8:39 am

cmon are you joking?

Remember it isn't the size that matters, it's the way you use it...lmao!!

Dont lie to him. lol.

MemberMember
(@mac)

Posted : 08/08/2006 10:20 am

i diidnt notice that lol

MemberMember
(@chr1s-is-gangstuhh)

Posted : 08/08/2006 12:45 pm

Ok...IM on accutane...If my cock shrinks...there will be consequences

lmao

MemberMember
(@adam122234)

Posted : 08/08/2006 1:03 pm

cmon are you joking?

Dont lie to him. lol.

Well a 8 incher to most girls doesn't feel good. So i think it depends on how you use it.

Ok...IM on accutane...If my cock shrinks...there will be consequences

lmao

Murdering your Derm would probably be the consequence in that case.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/08/2006 1:30 pm

I'm on accutane myself. It wouldn't really bother me if my penis got smaller to be honest. As long as its not a huge reduction or something, lol.

MemberMember
(@dex)

Posted : 08/08/2006 5:42 pm

cmon are you joking?

I won't have anything to use pretty soon!!

Holy crap, i am freakin out

MemberMember
(@09rules)

Posted : 08/08/2006 5:47 pm

Is this some sort of joke? It's probably all in your head (no pun intended).

MemberMember
(@moire-pattern)

Posted : 08/08/2006 6:16 pm

Ask your derm.

It's supposed to get bigger at first. That's what's called the "initial breakout." You have to keep an eye on it to make sure it stays in your pants.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/08/2006 6:23 pm

unless in restricts blood flow, which it doesn't to the best of my knowledge, you are full of it, you troll.

MemberMember
(@liv)

Posted : 08/08/2006 6:25 pm

Maybe you've always been that size and have only just noticed? It sounds pretty far-fetched...

MemberMember
(@dex)

Posted : 08/08/2006 7:12 pm

I'm just prayin it returns to it's normal size after my treatment

anyone else experience this? i am seriously freakin out!

MemberMember
(@liv)

Posted : 08/08/2006 7:31 pm

I seriously think that you don't have to worry. Just remain calm, it will all be good.

MemberMember
(@dex)

Posted : 08/08/2006 7:47 pm

I seriously think that you don't have to worry. Just remain calm, it will all be good.

I'm trying! but it's hard when your man-hood's at stake!

I have been thinking of telling my Derm, but i am dreading the awkwardness of it all. How am i supposed to bring it up? Plus she's a female which makes it even more embarrasing!

MemberMember
(@zief)

Posted : 08/08/2006 8:00 pm

never mind shrinking, my weiner completely disappeared on accutane

MemberMember
(@ampogo)

Posted : 08/08/2006 9:16 pm

OH MY GOD...mine is getting smaller too NO JOKE! Is this a known side effect?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/08/2006 9:28 pm

Accutane gave me rabies. I want to bite everything now.

MemberMember
(@kirstin)

Posted : 08/08/2006 9:31 pm

Can I see some before and after pictures of the shrinkage?

MemberMember
(@dex)

Posted : 08/08/2006 9:34 pm

Can I see some before and after pictures of the shrinkage?

i appreciate your interest Kirstin but unfortunatly i didn't take any photo's of my weiner before the shrinkage occured.

MemberMember
(@09rules)

Posted : 08/08/2006 9:34 pm

Ewwwwwwww.... I think this is no longer a legitimate thread (if it ever was to begin with...)

MemberMember
(@dank)

Posted : 08/08/2006 9:51 pm

The only thing I can do is refer you to the information max_ posted on the AccutaneAction.com forum:

Reply on hairloss and testosterone

I saw this one coming a good while ago, and I just felt that this was going to be used to falsify my arguments. There is no clear explanation to why hair-loss occurs after accutane. Nor have I experienced it, though experienced most of the other symptoms mentioned.

There is simply NO way that Accutane can raise hormonal levels of either testosterone, DHT or estrogene. That is going too far even to try to state it.

x Firstly, testosterone in recent research has shown to stimulate the 5-htp receptor which is also the main receptor for serotonine. Now tell me why people that use an SSRI get helped from raising serotonine? If they would have a higher level of testosterone after accutane, which is absurd logically, they would have no need for an antidepressive, because a higher testosterone level would have given a higher stimuli to the 5-htp receptor!

x Secondly, my side effects show typical caracteristica of a lovered level of testosterone, so called andropause. This I have documented at a research institute.

-- I have a fat distribution that is now more of a female kind, with bodyfat gathered more on my legs than before.

-- I have a slower facial hair growth, which is about gone. I have no family history of not having facial hair.

-- I show a dryness in my skin and a worsened fat-metabolism, which leads to aching joints

-- I have a lowered potence, as well as sensation from sex. thingy in "rested" position has become smaller, about half the size of what it should be. This also documented.

-- Tests have shown a lowered LSH/FSH and gotten it clearly stated by an endocrinoligist specialized in andrology that my sperm quality is poor.

-- If I dont exercise regurlarly I show a tendancy of changing my psychological spectra towards a more female one. Not saying that it changes my sexual orientation, but clearly has made me more feminine.

-- I have a worsened ability to build muscles

To double check this IAAve tried testosterone Undecanoate, and it reverses all of the symptoms related to a lowered stimuli of the testosterone receptors. There is no question for me that testosterone influence at a RECEPTOR-LEVEL is lowered. My testosterone tests show a normal level in the body though.

This means that I have to rise my level of testosterone in the body to a higher level than normal to get the same stimuli of the receptors. No one knows how healthy that is in the long run.

IAAve tried to raise dopamine levels by a selective MAO-B inhibitor, and also the signs of andropause disappear. This also verified by an andrologist.

I do not publish any names or institute for the sake of the integrity of doctors involved, but there are good files on me. I doubt that the effect would be the contrary on the the of the accutane patients. The other way around, This is a general effect.

/Max

MemberMember
(@dex)

Posted : 08/08/2006 10:06 pm

thanks DanK, i appreciate it.