Notifications
Clear all

Hair dying while on accutane

MemberMember
(@kirstin)

Posted : 07/30/2006 4:05 pm

Hey all!

Just wanted to follow up and let ya'll know that I was fine after highlighting and lowlighting my hair. I must admit, I was a bit scared, but all went well! Plus, I picked up some better shampoo/cond so that it won't get damaged from the dryness and the peroxide.

K

MemberMember
(@poshspice)

Posted : 07/02/2021 3:02 am

Ive been off accutane since 2015. I have struggled withtrying to go blonde for years. Going from hair stylist to stylist unsatisfied. Until I recently decided to do a singleprocess blonde. It burned my scalp to a level so excruciating I thought I was going topass out and throw up. It wasnt until I lost so much hair and still not blonde that I went to another girl. We started my hairat 10am. We were so close and then boom. 6 hours later a chemical reaction happened.My hair rejected everything wehad justdone. She put a toner on my hair and when that burner she said okay something is WRONG. Then I mentioned Id been more sensitive to things since accutane and she saidthat it MUST be the culprit to why my hair cannot take chemical color treatments! 🙁