(@ah43)

Posted : 03/09/2017 7:42 pm

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

shmilyM liked
MemberMember
(@veenax)

Posted : 03/09/2017 8:54 pm

Wow dude your skins looks great! My pimples went away after 4 weeks but I have lots of red spots. My doctor actually took me off accutane cause my liver level was high :( I go back in a few days hoping to get back on it! 

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 03/11/2017 2:31 pm

On 10/03/2017 at 6:27 AM, Ah43 said:

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

WOW.. Your skin looks so much better!..atleast isotretinoin worked for you

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 03/16/2017 8:16 pm

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

MemberMember
(@shmilym)

Posted : 03/17/2017 3:41 am

Pretty much better than when you came here. what can I say now? congrats. any side efects (sex drive, dryness, light sensitive, digestive issue, ..)? how many days left until your next appointment with doctor?

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 03/17/2017 10:30 am

6 hours ago, shmilyM said:

Pretty much better than when you came here. what can I say now? congrats. any side efects (sex drive, dryness, light sensitive, digestive issue, ..)? how many days left until your next appointment with doctor?

Side effects I'd say super dry lips and face and actually arms. Get sunburned super easy even though I never get sunburns. I feel more tired and I feel like I'm gaining weight. That's about it

MemberMember
(@shmilym)

Posted : 03/17/2017 10:35 pm

Any plan to fight the side effects? Let not party yet. How much longer do you need to take Accutane? I don't expect it last until the end of this year. I heard (yeah, anecdotally) that once patient stop Accutane, acne comes back.

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 03/18/2017 3:51 pm

17 hours ago, shmilyM said:

Any plan to fight the side effects? Let not party yet. How much longer do you need to take Accutane? I don't expect it last until the end of this year. I heard (yeah, anecdotally) that once patient stop Accutane, acne comes back.

Just gotta go through with it. I drank last night it was fine. And what r u trying to imply here? That acne is gonna end up coming back? I hardly doubt it and even if it comes back it won't be even close to what it was before. And everyone is different so I wouldn't assume taking accurate automatically ensures that acne will come back. Sorry if that sounded a bit rude but ya that's my take on utit

MemberMember
(@shmilym)

Posted : 03/18/2017 10:58 pm

Oh, wait a minute, everything will be alright, please don't get me wrong. Your result is now good as expected. My point is not objecting continue to go with Accutane, but there are some cases it does not work once people stop. I just want to know how much longer you need to go with it to achieve the ultimate outcome (acne free, or at least almost clear - given you eat properly).

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 03/19/2017 1:43 pm

14 hours ago, shmilyM said:

Oh, wait a minute, everything will be alright, please don't get me wrong. Your result is now good as expected. My point is not objecting continue to go with Accutane, but there are some cases it does not work once people stop. I just want to know how much longer you need to go with it to achieve the ultimate outcome (acne free, or at least almost clear - given you eat properly).

According to my doctor I just need a month of 80 mg and then I should be free

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 03/21/2017 3:33 am

IMG_0689.PNG

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 03/22/2017 8:28 am

On 21/03/2017 at 2:03 PM, Ah43 said:

IMG_0689.PNG

the awesome thing is..there are no scars!

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 03/27/2017 1:10 am

Instead of pics I thought I'd update u guys. So I'm on my second to last month and my new month starts in two weeks. I might have to go another month depending on if I can handle it. Also I'm on 80mg currently. My skin is so so so dry. Lips are dead. And I've gotten really pale because I try to avoid the sun. I get sunburnt so easily now. Besides that I am getting some headaches and stuff but nothing too serious. There was a time where I got so stressed but not to any extreme point but there were a few times I'd break down and cry for no reason. Skin is looking good I did get a pimple last week and it went away. However after I shaved today it got kinda big and hard but nothing besides that. Now I just need my skin is smooth out and become less red which will come in time

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 03/27/2017 7:18 pm

IMG_0820.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 03/28/2017 3:35 am

On 27/03/2017 at 11:40 AM, Ah43 said:

Instead of pics I thought I'd update u guys. So I'm on my second to last month and my new month starts in two weeks. I might have to go another month depending on if I can handle it. Also I'm on 80mg currently. My skin is so so so dry. Lips are dead. And I've gotten really pale because I try to avoid the sun. I get sunburnt so easily now. Besides that I am getting some headaches and stuff but nothing too serious. There was a time where I got so stressed but not to any extreme point but there were a few times I'd break down and cry for no reason. Skin is looking good I did get a pimple last week and it went away. However after I shaved today it got kinda big and hard but nothing besides that. Now I just need my skin is smooth out and become less red which will come in time

the break-down thing is for real..i mean i never thought that would happen to me but it did..a little more than a few times

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@shmilym)

Posted : 03/28/2017 8:57 am

Wow, great. But it's still so red and dry. Hey ah43, are you currently allowed to use any topical product on your face? Spraying some water or toner may help.
by the way, how can you deal with mental break down? Is it supposed to come and go?

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 03/28/2017 9:04 pm

12 hours ago, shmilyM said:

Wow, great. But it's still so red and dry. Hey ah43, are you currently allowed to use any topical product on your face? Spraying some water or toner may help.
by the way, how can you deal with mental break down? Is it supposed to come and go?

Ya it is really red and the doctor said it means it's work really well that's why it's red. But he said it'll go away after a month after medicine which is good. Perfect time for summer. I'm not sure if I can use products. I'm just using cetaphil for now. Last month is the last month so I'm kinda scared that it won't be as good as id like it. The doctor did we say we might do another month. Not sure yet

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 03/30/2017 8:53 pm

See I really hate accutane because the skin on the top of my lip peels and it hurts so much. My lips have been swollen for a month and I'm getting sunburnt. My skin has gotten so light and I used to be brown skinned but now I'm so white. I fuckinf hate it. Don't get me wrong it's done miracles but I can't wait til it's done

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 04/04/2017 9:39 pm

First pic is dec 11 which was 2 weeks in and the other one was this morning

IMG_0951.PNG

IMG_0952.PNG

IMG_0910.JPG

MemberMember
(@shmilym)

Posted : 04/05/2017 2:58 am

Really good. But hey Ah43, next time could you take pics of your two sides (turn your head to right and left)? because Acne seems not to be visible when you see someone face to face. These insidious pimples hide in the sides (you can not see it when you look in the mirror)

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 04/06/2017 1:24 pm

IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

shmilyM liked
MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 04/14/2017 4:20 am

shmilyM liked
MemberMember
(@mysticalheavens56)

Posted : 05/06/2017 1:39 pm

You're so lucky that your hyperpigmentation faded so quickly!! Even with rosehip oil and vitamin C serum, mine is taking quite a bit of time to fade.

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 05/06/2017 2:34 pm

53 minutes ago, mysticalheavens56 said:

You're so lucky that your hyperpigmentation faded so quickly!! Even with rosehip oil and vitamin C serum, mine is taking quite a bit of time to fade.

mine is not fading at all..lol..hope it does after i finish accutane

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 05/07/2017 9:04 am

18 hours ago, eternalrocket said:
19 hours ago, mysticalheavens56 said:

mine is not fading at all..lol..hope it does after i finish accutane

Mine did fade more than I expected but it also turned really red. Is this happening with u guysbwheee ur cheeks are always red. It's kind of bad but I shouldn't complain my skins looking better and better everyday.