Notifications
Clear all

Accutane journey-alex

MemberMember
(@veenax)

Posted : 01/09/2017 12:37 am

Dude my skin looks worse than it has ever before. Im still on week 1 and I have like 6 pimples on each side, 2 on my forehead and 1 on my nose. It looks terrible. Going to work sucks lol

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/13/2017 12:31 pm

Day 16 month 2: skin is recovering from my latest breakout. You're going to breakout in month 2. Expect it. It might even be a lot. I know mine wasn't that much but it was the first time I've ever had cysts and there were 3 at the same time. Anyways I'm experiencing some symptoms. For god knows what reason my skin was so damn dry this morning. It was so flaky. Also I experienced a major nose bleed this morning

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 01/14/2017 10:00 am

21 hours ago, Ah43 said:

Day 16 month 2: skin is recovering from my latest breakout. You're going to breakout in month 2. Expect it. It might even be a lot. I know mine wasn't that much but it was the first time I've ever had cysts and there were 3 at the same time. Anyways I'm experiencing some symptoms. For god knows what reason my skin was so damn dry this morning. It was so flaky. Also I experienced a major nose bleed this morning

hang in there..everyone reacts differently to this..we both started accutane almost at the same time except that i am on 30mg/day and my initial breakout only lasted for like 15 days..a total of 7-8 pimples and after that nothing!..and now i only get 1-2 pimple occasionally only when i smoke too much

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/15/2017 1:11 am

15 hours ago, eternalrocket said:
On 1/13/2017 at 9:31 AM, Ah43 said:

hang in there..everyone reacts differently to this..we both started accutane almost at the same time except that i am on 30mg/day and my initial breakout only lasted for like 15 days..a total of 7-8 pimples and after that nothing!..and now i only get 1-2 pimple occasionally only when i smoke too much

Ya bro I totally get it when I smoke. I drank for the first time it was only 3 beers hopefully no effect on my blood test too

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 01/15/2017 3:24 am

its good

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 01/15/2017 4:51 am

3 hours ago, Ah43 said:
Ya bro I totally get it when I smoke. I drank for the first time it was only 3 beers hopefully no effect on my blood test too

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

yep..its my birthday next week and i dont wanna celebrate my 20th bday with some new pimples so im not gonna smoke till then..lets see how that goes lol..but a tip for you.. drink coconut water. If you can do it first thing in the morning..it would be great even if u can't.. drink it once a day i swear it works like magic..try it for 15 days regularly you'll definitely see a difference in your active pimples and also the old spots GOOD LUCK!

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/15/2017 1:36 pm

8 hours ago, eternalrocket said:
12 hours ago, Ah43 said:

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

yep..its my birthday next week and i dont wanna celebrate my 20th bday with some new pimples so im not gonna smoke till then..lets see how that goes lol..but a tip for you.. drink coconut water. If you can do it first thing in the morning..it would be great even if u can't.. drink it once a day i swear it works like magic..try it for 15 days regularly you'll definitely see a difference in your active pimples and also the old spots GOOD LUCK!

Right on bro good luck to u too. Happy birthday lol

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/15/2017 8:55 pm

I fucking hate this! I got a big ass one in the same exact spot that I always keep mentioning. Bro like what do I do. I keep getting a big ass pimple in the same fucking spot. I'm so done with this man. My skin teases me so much. It looked like it was clearing up and then bam. I was happy with the way my skin was turning out man it just makes me so angry. Hopefully it will be gone ina few days but with my luck probably a week and then a BIG ass acne mark

MemberMember
(@veenax)

Posted : 01/15/2017 9:09 pm

hey man hang in there. i have like 6 active pimples! yours look a lot better. One more month for you before you pretty much clear up man.

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/15/2017 10:57 pm

1 hour ago, veenax said:

hey man hang in there. i have like 6 active pimples! yours look a lot better. One more month for you before you pretty much clear up man.

Thanks man. It's rough. I feel for people with acne bro because they don't understand the sacrifices we make to be considered normal. I wish you the best bro as we continue this rollercoaster of a ride

MemberMember
(@veenax)

Posted : 01/16/2017 12:02 am

Yeah man what can I say, acne sucks no matter what people say. but we still gotta live life you know. Its funny I used to watch videos of people saying stress causes acne. Yet my only stress is acne lmao. On the bright side we are on accutane and its a miracle drug from everyone ive heard! Feels like time is going so slow!

Btw whats your dosage?

steph93rc and Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/16/2017 1:51 am

1 hour ago, veenax said:

Yeah man what can I say, acne sucks no matter what people say. but we still gotta live life you know. Its funny I used to watch videos of people saying stress causes acne. Yet my only stress is acne lmao. On the bright side we are on accutane and its a miracle drug from everyone ive heard! Feels like time is going so slow!

Btw whats your dosage?

Forreal lmao. I was on 40 mg the first month. Currently I'm on the third week of 60 mg and expect to break out during the second month. This month was shit for me man. What bout u?

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/17/2017 10:00 pm

Just a quick checkin. so that big pimple that I was complaining about Sunday is still huge but it honestly looks like its shrinking. Nonetheless, im trying so hard not to touch as I dont want any marks or anything. Its also super itchy adn im trying not to touch it. I also have two pimples on my crown area, another one on my eyebrow, and then another one thats on the opposite side of the big one. This looks exactly the same as the formation of the big one and im praying to the lord Jesus Christ that it doesnt turn out to be another one. I really just wanna be free from pimples for once man its so annoying. I cant even do homework because im so worried and bothered about it. Also i mean five pimples is super good for me. I was looking back at some old pics and it speaks to volume of how far ive came. I do have a question though as my acne marks are very apparent in my picture and i dont think i have to too much scarring. anywyas is my skin going to be completely clear after this or will my skin just always look like that. I dont even know how to explain like some peoples skin is super clear and buttery smooth but i guess my pores r big maybe thats what it is. Please let me know what you think and wish me luck throughout the week as I look to have that big pimple gone by Friday morning!

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/24/2017 12:54 pm

IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG

I picked a bad lighting and I'll upload a natural lighting later on

MemberMember
(@mysticalheavens56)

Posted : 01/24/2017 11:17 pm

6 months after you finish accutane you can buy your own derma roller and vitamin C serum to safely fade hyperpigmentation and improve texture! Its really affordable. There's also laser like Vbeam and Laser Genesis but that gets pricey. It's a rough ride but lets hope that we'll be pimple free by the end of our courses!

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 01/25/2017 2:18 am

13 hours ago, Ah43 said:

IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG

I picked a bad lighting and I'll upload a natural lighting later on

there is improvement., good going!!

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/25/2017 6:28 pm

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/28/2017 9:55 pm

Skin is getting worse. Today was the last day of month 2 and I decided it would be a good idea to drink some beer. Man I really hate myself because everytime j broke out this month was because of beer. The pimples that I get from beer are huge and last a week. Not to mention they leave a fat acne mark that's still there from month the beginning of month 2. I'm so fed up with this. Yes my skin is looking clearer but I always get a lot of acne marks and I'm just so tired of them. I can't even drink a beer without feeling a pimple surfacing. It's the worst feeling in the world. I really hate myself right now this is ridiculous

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 01/29/2017 3:22 am

5 hours ago, Ah43 said:

Skin is getting worse. Today was the last day of month 2 and I decided it would be a good idea to drink some beer. Man I really hate myself because everytime j broke out this month was because of beer. The pimples that I get from beer are huge and last a week. Not to mention they leave a fat acne mark that's still there from month the beginning of month 2. I'm so fed up with this. Yes my skin is looking clearer but I always get a lot of acne marks and I'm just so tired of them. I can't even drink a beer without feeling a pimple surfacing. It's the worst feeling in the world. I really hate myself right now this is ridiculous 

EXACTLY!!..my condition is the same.. Everytime a new pimple comes up..it leaves a big fat mark that just doesnt fade away..and I already have so much of dark spots all over my face.. I don't know if i am ever getting back to just a normal clear face :(

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 01/29/2017 9:34 am

6 hours ago, eternalrocket said:
EXACTLY!!..my condition is the same.. Everytime a new pimple comes up..it leaves a big fat mark that just doesnt fade away..and I already have so much of dark spots all over my face.. I don't know if i am ever getting back to just a normal clear face :(

It happens to me as well.. i get left alone with huge marks on my forhead... even though there is no pimple there but it looks like there are 100 pimples just cuz of those nasty red marks... its so annoying. 2 days ago i got a fucking fat ass pimple on my forhead and it hurts as fuck... its still there.. its gonna fade away in 5-6 days but the mark its gonna leave.. fucking hell... its gonna last atleast 3 months

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 01/30/2017 4:44 am

19 hours ago, Adeel2111 said:
On 29/01/2017 at 1:52 PM, eternalrocket said:

It happens to me as well.. i get left alone with huge marks on my forhead... even though there is no pimple there but it looks like there are 100 pimples just cuz of those nasty red marks... its so annoying. 2 days ago i got a fucking fat ass pimple on my forhead and it hurts as fuck... its still there.. its gonna fade away in 5-6 days but the mark its gonna leave.. fucking hell... its gonna last atleast 3 months

yep..i am more or less okay with the marks on cheeks but the dark spots on forehead.. Well..they really look bad

MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/30/2017 11:13 pm

Jut got a migraine today and idk I feel like accurate took a step back the last week. The marks r crazy bad dude I hate it so much. Other than that I have like one active pimple. Gotta be happy in that department. But I have serious roseaca because my skin is so red except for my eye area. I mean it's always been like that though for as long as I can remember. But my marks are over the top bad I hate them so much. Month 2 was so good until the end. I'm so disappointed. Maybe because I cut my hair super short it looks bad which I know it definitely plays a part. Month 3 is gonna be good I can feel it. I feek it's the turning point. Now that my acne is gone it can start to focus on other shit on my face

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 01/30/2017 11:32 pm

18 minutes ago, Ah43 said:

Jut got a migraine today and idk I feel like accurate took a step back the last week. The marks r crazy bad dude I hate it so much. Other than that I have like one active pimple. Gotta be happy in that department. But I have serious roseaca because my skin is so red except for my eye area. I mean it's always been like that though for as long as I can remember. But my marks are over the top bad I hate them so much. Month 2 was so good until the end. I'm so disappointed. Maybe because I cut my hair super short it looks bad which I know it definitely plays a part. Month 3 is gonna be good I can feel it. I feek it's the turning point. Now that my acne is gone it can start to focus on other shit on my face

Use a slight tinted moistorizer dude, I use it aswell and im a dude trust me it make you look 100% clear just try it and its not visible that you're wearing it

Ah43 liked
MemberMember
(@ah43)

Posted : 01/31/2017 5:54 pm

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

By looking at the pics, I have extremely bad roseaca. I never noticed I had it but I guess that's what my acne was to begin with. It said online that rosecea was irritated skin with papules and pustules which is exactly what I had. I don't have any active zits. It's all acne marks and roseaca and I really don't know what to do. I'm starting my third month tomorrow so I'm guessing the answer is to remain patient. The big problem with people with acne and accurate is that once your pimples r gone you're gonna be left with red akin marks and scars. Any tips to help with what I have?

MemberMember
(@sararey)

Posted : 01/31/2017 6:40 pm

Hi!
Your skin looks like it is making really great progress, Congrats! Just a few questions... Do you have any facial flushing, burning orbroken capillaries on your cheeks? These things go along with Rosacea, but this doesn't really look like Rosacea to me...

Ah43 liked