Notifications
Clear all

Aboard The Accutrain (17, M, 80Mg, Pics)

MemberMember
(@senorscarber)

Posted : 08/09/2014 4:49 pm

Today marks a month on Accutane!

I get whiteheads still but not as often (or big). PUT NEOSPORIN ON WHITEHEADS, it helps! I get headaches every once and a while but not very often. Dandruff and itchy scalp is thankfully gone! Skin still gets drier than the Sahara, but lotion helps it out. I drink so much water...

Anyways, here's a pic taken two minutes ago.post-409345-0-80473000-1407621188_thumb.

UJboy15 liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/10/2014 12:18 am

It's really awesome how positive you are! Good luck with your course.

MemberMember
(@senorscarber)

Posted : 08/10/2014 12:36 am

It's really awesome how positive you are! Good luck with your course.

Thanks! The way I see it, being upset about how sucky my skin will only piss

me off, so it's better to try not to worry.

And it helps me personally to joke around about it, I've convinced one person I had leprosy... Maybe I can get someone to think I have Ebola.

Hope your course goes well too. :-)

MemberMember
(@cemeo)

Posted : 08/12/2014 7:03 am

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing on the very first picture on page 1? It's pretty cool.

MemberMember
(@ujboy15)

Posted : 08/13/2014 11:14 pm

I agree with GetMeTheResults.

love your positivity dude! Keep it up.

MemberMember
(@senorscarber)

Posted : 08/15/2014 12:20 am

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing on the very first picture on page 1? It's pretty cool.

My sister actually made it! :)

Skin is doing well, but I went to the doctor's office today and they're having me tested for cancer. A little scared but I think I'll be fine!

MemberMember
(@mitchell1995)

Posted : 08/15/2014 2:20 pm

My sister actually made it!

Skin is doing well, but I went to the doctor's office today and they're having me tested for cancer. A little scared but I think I'll be fine!

I hope you don't mind me asking, but why do they think you have cancer?

MemberMember
(@senorscarber)

Posted : 08/15/2014 2:23 pm

A lymph node on my neck has been swollen for 3-4 months, the doctor was worried because swelling is supposed to go down within a couple weeks. It's about the size of a grape, too! I think it'll end up being nothing, but the doctors are having me tested for it either way.

MemberMember
(@mitchell1995)

Posted : 08/15/2014 3:05 pm

A lymph node on my neck has been swollen for 3-4 months, the doctor was worried because swelling is supposed to go down within a couple weeks. It's about the size of a grape, too! I think it'll end up being nothing, but the doctors are having me tested for it either way.

Oh I see. I'm sure you will be fine, my lymph nodes get swollen all the time too, but I don't think they ever lasted 3-4 months and they weren't huge either, more like the size of a pea. But still I'm sure once in a while they can get as swollen as yours and last for a long time too. Anyway good luck!

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 08/18/2014 3:45 pm

I think you are just adorable! I can tell your personality is a positive and hilarious one! It will serve you well in life when things just don't go right. Your optimism is definitely an inspiration to me as i struggle with my worsening acne.

Here's to hoping everything goes well with your tests.

MemberMember
(@senorscarber)

Posted : 08/31/2014 2:26 am

Tests results came back, and I do NOT have cancer! I'll have to get my swollen lymph node surgically removed, but it's not cancer so YAAA!

About halfway through month 2 now, and it appears a miracle has happened. LOOK AT MY SKIN. It's not swollen, I've had maybe 2-3 pimples come up in the past 5 days. Nothing hurts, and I feel as smooth as a baby's bottom! The biggest problem is redness, but as always that takes time. :)

Here's a pic, I FEEL SO GREAT

post-409345-0-46756400-1409470035_thumb.

UJboy15 and leelowe1 liked
MemberMember
(@mitchell1995)

Posted : 08/31/2014 10:38 pm

Tests results came back, and I do NOT have cancer! I'll have to get my swollen lymph node surgically removed, but it's not cancer so YAAA!

About halfway through month 2 now, and it appears a miracle has happened. LOOK AT MY SKIN. It's not swollen, I've had maybe 2-3 pimples come up in the past 5 days. Nothing hurts, and I feel as smooth as a baby's bottom! The biggest problem is redness, but as always that takes time.

That's awesome dude! And your skin looks great, I don't see any actives and it looks very smooth. The only thing that's left is the redness and that will go away eventually.

MemberMember
(@senorscarber)

Posted : 11/30/2014 1:12 am

B23MYwMCAAATifh.jpgB23MZFcCcAAehYi.jpg

Have hope, and keep on keepin' on, guys. I've got about 2 months left. Accutane is a miracle worker! As a reminder, I was on 40mg twice a day, so 80 mg in all daily.

Just gotta push through the rough patches of it, and maybe it can do this for you.

MemberMember
(@derpface)

Posted : 11/30/2014 11:12 am

This post was an inspiration! I'm on tane now and on day 11....posts like this make me feel awesome and optimistic

MemberMember
(@gdubsss)

Posted : 01/07/2015 3:50 pm

Holyyyyy fuck hahahha unreal man

MemberMember
(@greatdane)

Posted : 01/07/2015 4:35 pm

SenorScarber, you look great! Really loving your positive posts :) Did you manage to convince anyone you have Ebola? ;)

MemberMember
(@ujboy15)

Posted : 01/24/2015 1:18 am

OH MY GOD MAN! CONGRATS

Honestly so happy for you bro! You look great. I wonder If you'll see this cause you're inactive. I Randomly came on here after a while.

I'm cured too after a distaster face! Me now.

Final me

post-410712-0-43883400-1422080320_thumb.