Notifications
Clear all

Jess's Journey - 37 F

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/23/2014 4:40 pm

oh yeah, gotta love those people who aren't in your shoes but are very opinionated about your decisions without getting the full picture.

MemberMember
(@persnickitychick)

Posted : 07/10/2014 2:44 pm

It has been quite a while since I posted anything on here. So far things are going quite well. I have a few little things on my forehead, which are easily covered by bangs, but other than that, no breakouts!

I have discovered that my skin is far less sensitive to the sun than I would have thought, given that I am on accutane. I am still pretty careful, but I do go out and work in the gardens, and so far I haven't gotten fried at all (that is a good thing).

The scars where I had the moles removed are healing so very nicely. I went to be with my family for a while, and no one noticed until I had an allergic reaction to something, and my eye swelled. My mom was looking really close, and said, "You have a spot right next to your eye right there." <pointing>. I told her I'd had a mole removed, and she was SO impressed that there wasn't a large scar. Then she kept looking and realized that she hadn't noticed the other two moles either!

MemberMember
(@kim28)

Posted : 07/10/2014 6:10 pm

Glad to hear you're doing great, Jess. Me too! I am done my course now, and so far (although it's only been a couple weeks), my skin is still oil free, but my lips are back to normal. How perfect. May everything stay how it is for all of us.