Notifications
Clear all

Started Yesterday (11Th Sept) - My Log With Pics. ##update: New Pics 30Th Nov

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 12/02/2012 11:22 pm

Do the pimples on your back dry and scab up before flaking off?

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 01/15/2013 11:01 pm

are you 100 percent clear now?

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 02/02/2013 9:41 pm

bumpp

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 02/22/2013 3:44 am

bump

MemberMember
(@rorius)

Posted : 02/22/2013 11:35 am

There is no harm taking both antibiotic and accutane at the same time, I had a terrible initial breakout in 2nd week of accutane and my derm did put me on Azithromycine for 2 weeks and i wasn't taken off of accutane. I took them both 250mg azithromycine and 20mg isotretinoin. And i got rid of my very bad initial breakout in just 1 n a half week.

I vaguely remember something from the Isotret pamphlet that said that in rare occurrences taking both can lead to increased cranial pressure.

I'm pretty sure it only applies to taking long-term antibiotics and possibly only tetracyclines though.

MemberMember
(@waseem-abbas)

Posted : 02/23/2013 1:53 am

There is no harm taking both antibiotic and accutane at the same time, I had a terrible initial breakout in 2nd week of accutane and my derm did put me on Azithromycine for 2 weeks and i wasn't taken off of accutane. I took them both 250mg azithromycine and 20mg isotretinoin. And i got rid of my very bad initial breakout in just 1 n a half week.

I vaguely remember something from the Isotret pamphlet that said that in rare occurrences taking both can lead to increased cranial pressure.

I'm pretty sure it only applies to taking long-term antibiotics and possibly only tetracyclines though.

Nothing as such happened with me as I took azythrimycine for just 2 weeks and as soon as i got rid of my initial breakout I left that right away and continued the same amount of isotretinoin.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 03/25/2013 11:58 pm

bump please come back

MemberMember
(@niroma)

Posted : 03/30/2013 8:53 am

Boom:

30Vbzv0.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/30/2013 3:48 pm

wow!! congrats. your skin looks phenomenal

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 03/31/2013 3:55 am

Boom:

30Vbzv0.jpg

Holy shit dood! You have like ZERO SCARRING.

What diet did you follow, how much sleep did you get per day, and exercise?

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/02/2013 5:18 pm

BUMP!

MemberMember
(@niroma)

Posted : 05/11/2013 8:33 pm

Well, it's back. Have a deep painful cyst on my back and i've had loads of pimples on my shoulders and a few on my face.

It's been a nice holiday from acne but nothing more. Great.

Also theres no point in 'bumping' my thread - the only times i come to the forums are when i'm coming to look at this thread and other accutane posts so bumping does nothing.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/17/2013 3:37 am

Well, it's back. Have a deep painful cyst on my back and i've had loads of pimples on my shoulders and a few on my face.

It's been a nice holiday from acne but nothing more. Great.

Also theres no point in 'bumping' my thread - the only times i come to the forums are when i'm coming to look at this thread and other accutane posts so bumping does nothing.

Sorry to hear that man. Many others, including myself, are in the exact same boat.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/22/2013 2:49 pm

Hey man, do you have any scars still from acne??

MemberMember
(@niroma)

Posted : 09/08/2013 5:56 pm

Got diagnosed with crohns disease last on friday. Not pointing any fingers but i thought it's only fair that i post about it here, since there are plenty of rumours about accutane being linked to crohn's.

MemberMember
(@everythingthatshimmers)

Posted : 09/08/2013 8:06 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this. This also scares the daylights out of me as I just completed a five month course, I was also on 40mg. How long were you off Accutane before you noticed GI symptoms? Did you have any symptoms while on the medication? Best to you, I hope you feel better soon.

MemberMember
(@niroma)

Posted : 09/09/2013 9:06 am

I'm so sorry to hear this. This also scares the daylights out of me as I just completed a five month course, I was also on 40mg. How long were you off Accutane before you noticed GI symptoms? Did you have any symptoms while on the medication? Best to you, I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you. I think i finished in february, got ill around the 15th of july. Don't worry about it too much, I think the odds are in your favour.

MemberMember
(@eatsrainbows)

Posted : 09/09/2013 10:57 am

I'm so sorry, but thanks for sharing this with us, I hope you get better soon.