Notifications
Clear all

Breesy's Isotretinoin Log To Cure (Severe) Acne! (Pictures Every Week)

MemberMember
(@soysauce)

Posted : 01/31/2012 7:52 pm

Your skin is looking awesome man, im about 16 days behind you and still getting breakouts. Was probably from the shitty fast food i ate last weekend. Anyways I hope your progress continues!

MemberMember
(@breesy)

Posted : 02/15/2012 3:50 pm

Day 121

What's up guys!

I haven't been here in ages again, no much sense to update every few days at this point as not much is going on-

So, I've been taking the 20 and 40 every other day. I haven't had any pimples for like a month now, except one which was gone in two days.

I went to the eye doctor again and got the same prescription again, except now I'll take it on and off for the remaining weeks until accutane course ends, to keep the side effect under control. It helps the first day I start taking it but comes pretty much two days after I've ended the 1 week course, oh well...

Yup not much, next update I'll post some pictures again, not living up to the thread name, oh well:D! I'll post tomorrow/friday! bye

MemberMember
(@breesy)

Posted : 03/14/2012 1:23 pm

Day 150

What's up guys, is anybody following me anymore?

Yep, haven't posted in ages. Have had some problems in life and with school and my mood isn't the best per se.

About the treatment, I'm having quite a bit of problems with the side effects now. I've had the same eye problems,

they've remained the same/ got slightly better, the hair loss comes and goes. Currently I'm losing around 10 hairs when I run my hair through so that's quite a bit...sad.png

I went to my derm a few days ago and we talk how I'm dealing with the medicine and other things.. I mentioned that I've had some weight loss, even though I'm not sure If it's because of the drug or not. I'm now gonna take a week off and go to blood tests to see if anything has come up.

What I didn't remember to tell the derm is I've had in the past days some stomach gargling& bubbling/fizz ;I'm not sure if they're the right terms but everyone must know what I mean. Could it be a signal of something wrong going on in the stomach/intestine area or is it common?

IT just seems like the more I read about the side effects the more I get themsad.png, and get suspicious and even delusional...

MemberMember
(@readytolive)

Posted : 07/08/2013 8:19 pm

any improvement? any improvement with hyperpigmentation? bc I have similar skin I feel like. can def see the improvement over time in your cours

MemberMember
(@heftymug)

Posted : 08/14/2013 12:25 am

Yeah!! Please update!

MemberMember
(@breesy)

Posted : 03/08/2014 12:46 pm

Day who-the-heck-knows

Been almost two years since I last posted here, damn...

I was reminiscing about the past years and remembered about this site, had some problems logging on since I had forgotten the password AND the e-mail it was attached to.

It's heart-warming to see how some people have still been curious about the progress, a year after my last post :)

Here's what I look like today

JX4n1l4.jpg?1

Some of my problems which you're probably aware of have if you've glanced over some pages of this thread have persisted to certain degree, the scalp/hair and eye problems mainly.

I have now however mostly overcome the depression associated with the skin situation that I used to have back then, and have also found a new study field with medical science :)

Summer vibes and all the best to everyone!

MemberMember
(@ugur)

Posted : 08/30/2014 3:28 pm

how long it took your red marks to fade? mine are look similar to yours. pls answer

MemberMember
(@breesy)

Posted : 09/01/2014 2:09 pm

how long it took your red marks to fade? mine are look similar to yours. pls answer

Hey man

The red marks were a bitch... they were really bad the first half a year to year, and it seemed they aren't getting better at all.

After that they got progressively better for a year