Notifications
Clear all

New To The Regime

MemberMember
(@jennb90)

Posted : 07/10/2013 8:59 pm

Week 5

Well hello everyone! I just got my AHA in the mail today. I'm going to apply it tonight. I'm going to do the 1/2 and 1/2 for 3 days a week. Not sure if i want to do it every other day or do it 3 days in a row. Anyways starting out slow with it to try and not break out.

MemberMember
(@jennb90)

Posted : 07/16/2013 9:50 pm

Hello. Quick update.

So i bought a new night moisturizer. Its the Neutrogena Deep Moisture Night Cream. I used it tonight and it went on great, smells great, and feels great. BUT, it makes my face warm. I just think thats weird. like i have this warming sensation on my face after applying it. Not sure what to think about that. So i decided i would look up some reviews online. Well...Its as thought this night cream doesn't exist. I look on Walgreens website first because thats were i bought in store. It doesn't exist on walgreens website. I wen to CVS.com, its not on there either. This makes me feel weird about using it now. Even just putting it in google it don't show up. There is only one site i came across that sells it which is Ulta.com. Not sure what to think about it. I mean i guess if it doesn't break me out or give me some sort of rash then i'll keep using it. But the fact that i can't find it anywhere online creeps me out a bit. I would hate to waste money.

MemberMember
(@wombat666)

Posted : 07/17/2013 7:53 pm

Hello. Quick update.

So i bought a new night moisturizer. Its the Neutrogena Deep Moisture Night Cream. I used it tonight and it went on great, smells great, and feels great. BUT, it makes my face warm. I just think thats weird. like i have this warming sensation on my face after applying it. Not sure what to think about that. So i decided i would look up some reviews online. Well...Its as thought this night cream doesn't exist. I look on Walgreens website first because thats were i bought in store. It doesn't exist on walgreens website. I wen to CVS.com, its not on there either. This makes me feel weird about using it now. Even just putting it in google it don't show up. There is only one site i came across that sells it which is Ulta.com. Not sure what to think about it. I mean i guess if it doesn't break me out or give me some sort of rash then i'll keep using it. But the fact that i can't find it anywhere online creeps me out a bit. I would hate to waste money.

It's interesting that under "product type" Ulta.com says "Sunblockspf20+"... for a night cream... really...

Anyway I don't think you ought to worry too much, as long as it works for you. Everyone's skin is unique. Also, maybe it's a relatively new product?

MemberMember
(@jennb90)

Posted : 07/27/2013 10:09 pm

Hello long time no post.

Update

I am still getting zits. Not suprised. I mean a this point at 7 weeks i think i'm at i should still have acne. I usually get 2 at a time. As the last one is healing up another one takes its place. My skin is sooooooo dry. I have continued to use Neutrogena's Deep Moisture Night Cream. I'm still getting this very very warm sensation after applying it. Its a bit uncomfortable and lasts 10 - 15 minutes. I feel like its a reaction to the bp. Anyways i think i might stop using it. Its uncomfortable and even more uncomfortable with the AHA. So i think i'm going to go back to using my Neutrogena Combination Skin moisturizer even though its not that moisturizing. At least i know it feels ok on my skin and works well with the AHA. My flakes seem to be more rough this week. And they easily come off kind of. I really hope they become less and less. But i just feel like i'm going to have flakes forever. Boo! I've only tried 2 new moisturers since the combo neutrogena one. And both just seem to not work well. I keep picking the wrong ones! lol I just want my skin to not be flaky as well as acne free. Is that too much to ask? haha