Notifications
Clear all

The Ordinary Skincare Products

MemberMember
(@foodforthought)

Posted : 03/15/2018 2:35 am

Hi All,

i am really impressed with this line - has anyone else tried it? My skin is now so soft I can't stop touching my forehead. They basically sell evidence-based products at super low prices. I have been using:

AM:
Niacinide + zinc and/or azelaic acid cream

PM: Lactic Acid (10%) or Retinoid (2% squalene). Rosehip oil on scars only.

I bought 5 products for less than 30gbp also!

Also started using a Soniclear with a gentle face wash at night, which completely cleans makeup off without residue. In conjunction with a high antioxidant diet my skin has now totally cleared up! So happy!

MemberMember
(@sofiathoxo)

Posted : 03/15/2018 6:46 am

After reading so many good things about it, I'm about to make my first order from there right now! My skin is combination skin and although I haven't had a big breakout in a while, I tend to get red spots that look like acne but are not bumpy (if that makes sense).
My forehead has been bumpy lately for some reason so hoping this will help. I'm going to buy theNiacinide + Zinc and the Azelaic acid suspension.
I have a cleanser that was recommended to me by a dermatologist, I was wondering if I could use this before the products or after, if you know? Thank you!

MemberMember
(@foodforthought)

Posted : 03/16/2018 4:48 am

Hiya,

Yes definitely use the products after cleansing! My skin looks about 10 years younger already after using these products.

Sorry I mistypedNiacinamide!

I also had two spots come up two days ago (under the skin bumps that usually turn into inflamedcystic acne) and they have almost disappeared already! So impressed and can't stop touching my skin as it's so soft now.

MemberMember
(@aubreybondoc)

Posted : 09/25/2018 3:25 am

After my skin cleared with the help of Acne.Org's regimen, I bought most of my anti-PIE/PIH products from The Ordinary and it worked well for me.

AM
Human Heart Nature Nourishing Facial Wash
Human Heart Nature Hydrating Toner (7 layers)
The Ordinary Niacinamide
The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid + Alpha Arbutin
Acne.Org Benzoyl Peroxide (spot treat)
A'Pieu Sunscreen
Benton Aloe Propolis Moisturizer

PM
Human Heart Nature Sunflower Oil (1st cleanse)
Human Heart NatureNature Nourishing Facial Wash (2nd cleanse)
Human Heart Nature Hydrating Toner (7 layers)
Acne.Org Benzoyl Peroxide (whole face)
The Ordinary Squalane
Benton Aloe Propolis Moisturizer

My face is so bright and I'm almost free from PIE/PIH. Acne.Org, The Ordinary and Asian products really helped my skin.

MemberMember
(@rapidbaron)

Posted : 09/26/2018 7:49 pm

My routine

DrBronner Pure Castile Soap
Thayers Alcohol-free RosePetal Witch Hazelvwith Aloe Vera
(Every other day) Truskin Tea Tree Clear Skin Serum
Acne.org +Aha

I've also cut back my dairy intake by 90%.
I let go my Fish oil supplements.
I switch my pillow case to hypoallergenic ones.
I also more cautious of the hair products I use.
This has helped me go from 60% clearance to 98% clear.