Notifications
Clear all

Skin Accumax review

MemberMember
(@jmani2016)

Posted : 03/19/2018 6:34 am

Hi, I just wanted to post this because I find it near impossible to find real reviews on Advanced Nutrition Skin accumax so I wanted to write one.

Background: I took Roaccutane for just under 8 months and had a horrible experience but good results. I started on 20mg for 4 months then upped to 40mg for the next 4 months. My acne got 10 times worse at the beginning of my treatment and caused bad scarring. I also suffered terrible mood swings and every terrible side effect that come with that.

Aftermath of Roaccutane: I finished Roaccutane in July because I couldnt go on taking it any longer with the effect on my mood/personality. Luckily my skin was clear at this point and remained that way for 3-4 months after stopping with the occasional spot or two every couple of weeks. Then I started getting 3-5 spots every two weeks which as an acne sufferer is so confidence destroying. I started to get desperate and thought I might have to go back on Roaccutane. I had bought Skin Accumax before taking Roaccutane and tried it for a week then decided it didnt work.

Skin Accumax Review: I decided to start taking this properly and give it a chance- because my alternative is going back to Roaccutane for the second time or dealing with acne again. I also changed my foundation (stopped using Nars and switched to oil free Eve lom), started using Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Neutrogenacleanser once a day, with Alpha H glycolic scrub in the morning and taking Accumax x2 twice a day (4 tablets in total).

Results: About 2.5 weeks since starting all this and my skin is nearly completely clear. Only 2-3 tiny spots left that I am hopeful will go soon. I dont know what exactly is causing this big change in my skin but Im sticking with taking a Accumax another few months just to see. Its very expensive but worth it to me anyway.

Anyone else any experiences with a Accumax/post roaccutane treatment?

MemberMember
(@courtneymar97)

Posted : 06/03/2018 3:22 pm

Ive been taking skin Accumax also. 2 tabs twice a day. Within days my skin started to clear up and is continuing to do so I just have had my first spot today since starting the treatment about two weeks ago but Im sure itll go away soon as I was on a night out at the weekend and slept with my makeup on!!! So thats probably why. Other than that my skin is now lovely and smooth and cant wait to see more results!

MemberMember
(@tess-333)

Posted : 06/15/2019 3:49 am

I have not had a positive experience with SkinAccumax. 3 days into taking the 4 capsules a day I began to feel really unwell. My lower back was sore and I was getting sharp shocking pains down my arms and legs. I was desperate for them to work so I tried them for 6 days in total and was left with no choice but to stop. It is now 12 days later and I am in absolute agony with my lower back arms and legs. I went from being perfectly fit and active 3 classes a week and 3 mileswalks a day to not being able to do a 10 minute walk. Im absolutely shocked that thee tablets caused such a reaction in my body when they are supposedly natural. Im getting married in September hence the reason I began taking them and I wish I never did now. Its taken 2 weeks out of a month where I should be planning my wedding and being excited not thrown on the couch. Ive been to the doctor for tests and bloods Anas await same but he also feels these tablets created this. Word of warning - please stop taking immediately if you do not feel right. Listen to your body not the shop selling them as most of them havent a clue