Notifications
Clear all

Cetaphil moisturizing lotion with green cap

MemberMember
(@starchica3)

Posted : 02/06/2016 11:58 am

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else has tried cetaphil moisturizing lotion with the new green cap? It is the one for all skin types (pic below)!

I've been using the one "for all skin types" with the blue cap for about 2 months with no problems. It was one of my favorite moisturizers and really helped to moisturize my skin during these dry winter months! However, when I went to go buy a new bottle, they are now packaged with a green cap. Nothing has changed in the ingredients list, as I compared the two bottles. However, I started breaking out ever since I have been using the new lotion with the green cap. :/ Anyone else experience this?

Moisturizing_Lotion_Green_cap__48825.1444683698.356.300.jpg

MemberMember
(@starchica3)

Posted : 02/07/2016 1:19 pm

On 2/6/2016 at 0:40 PM, CP. said:

I used both, and they are the same. The breakout most likely isn't caused by this.

Thank you CP!  That is good to hear, I hope that's the case for me too! Cetaphil is my favorite, it really helps with dry skin in the winter...I will see what happens and hope it gets better from here 

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 06/02/2017 8:52 am

On 2/7/2016 at 6:19 PM, starchica3 said:
Thank you CP!  That is good to hear, I hope that's the case for me too! Cetaphil is my favorite, it really helps with dry skin in the winter...I will see what happens and hope it gets better from here 

I've been reliant on the blue cap one for years but have been unable to get any more of it and have had to buy the green one instead but haven't tried it yet.... Just wondering, did you continue to have problems with the new one or did it turn out to be something else in the end?