Notifications
Clear all

Silver Serum?

MemberMember
(@chicanery)

Posted : 02/19/2015 12:00 pm

Hey guys,

The usual story - I've tried every topical treatment available, no regimen works for me (not acne.org, not a dermatologist one) even though I use them consistently and don't add other products. (In fact, using the Murad regimen for three months religiously left me with the worst skin I've ever had in my life (way beyond the "purging period") and the Clinique one seems to be doing just this to me right now).

I've heard amazing things about the new skinshop silver serum, and have ordered it.

Has anyone tried this? It's meant to be v unique as it promotes good skin flora and only attacks the bad bacteria.

MemberMember
(@becs)

Posted : 02/20/2015 5:58 am

I have been using Silver Serum and so has a friend of mine. It has worked really well for me but not so well for her. I think it depends on what is causing your acne. If you have acne which is caused by an imbalance of your skin flora I think it really helps as it gets your good bacteria up and attacks your bad bacteria. But if you have acne from hormones which I think is more my friends problem then it hasn't had the same dramatic effect on her.