Notifications
Clear all

Acnomel Sulfur For Acne?

MemberMember
(@justin2)

Posted : 09/22/2014 10:15 pm

I been using this product for quite some time. I had previously used salicyclid 2 percent neutroegena acne defense lotion but it doesnt seem to help my moderate-severe acne.

I had used benzoyl peroxide before but it doesnt seem to really do anything for my acne. I have used acnomel which is sulfur for acne and i feel like it does work however it takes few weeks and when it does... i would get same cystic breakouts again so basically its the same cycle. However BP doesnt seem to work for me at all.

Has anyone here used acnomel or sulfur for acne and cleared their acne? I been always using this because it seems to be only thing that cause my acne to get better but after acne gets bit better, i always have cysts come back so back to same scenario.

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 09/22/2014 11:53 pm

My daughter cannot use BP, and we tried this stuff originally. It actually made her break out worse. Her acne was moderate. She has used sulfur medication now for almost five years, and her skin is beautiful. She still gets an occasional pimple here and there, but what teenager doesn't. She uses Lumiplexion sulfur medication and the sulfur medicated mask every night. Lumiplexion has a FB page, or just go to the website directly and email Pamela.