Notifications
Clear all

Bp Only At Night

MemberMember
(@jessh12)

Posted : 07/22/2014 11:53 am

Anyone have any success with just doing BP once a day? It dries my skin like crazy. Which I expected, but I'm curious if anyone had success with just doing it once a day.

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 07/22/2014 2:44 pm

Yes I had to total success with this by only cleansing and moisturizing in morning and using a 5%BP at night after my cleanser and before my moisturiser.

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 07/23/2014 2:38 am

Moved to over the counter acne products forum

Using BP once a day really helps keep my acne under control. Unfortunately, not completely clear - I'll still have one or two spots. But that's easier for me to manage than being completely broken out.

MemberMember
(@jessh12)

Posted : 07/23/2014 10:04 am

Lilly75 have you ever tried it twice a day?

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 07/23/2014 8:14 pm

I know if I used it twice a day my skin would be so much better and completely clear. But I've only ever used it twice a day for a short amount of time - In those times, my skin (acne) was a lot better but the dryness was a bit too much for me to deal with, and I couldn't apply makeup over the top of BP and dryness. Also, I use the regimen, so that can take quite some time to do all the steps and wait for it to dry etc and I don't have the time in my mornings to do that everyday. So I just apply the regimen at night - it's my only option really.

I know there are people who use BP once a day and that works perfectly for them - your skin could be like that too :) So if you want, just try it once a day and then if you feel you need to use it more often, you could start that and see how it goes.