Notifications
Clear all

My Favorite Magical Anti-Acne Cream

MemberMember
(@acnefighter14)

Posted : 02/23/2014 1:45 am

I have had acne problems for over 10 years. I've tried almost everything that's available out there for acne problems. However, no matter what I used, it seems that nothing truly get rid of my pimples. They are not all over my face, but they are not completely gone, ether. I still have one or two pimples here or there most of the time. Of course, more pimple when I'm stressed out or before my periods. Last year, my acne problem had a dramatic turn. Out of nowhere, I started to break out like crazy. I started to get those nasty huge pimples on my face, including forehead and chins. The prescription medicine helped to get rid of most of the big ones, but I was left with severely damaged and very sensitive skin. I can no longer use those harsh over-the-counter acne products. I developed allergic reaction to those products.

One of my friends brought me back a small tube of Chinese Anti-acne cream after her trip. Since I was so devastated, I started to try the new cream I got. At the time, I had some small pimples on my forehead, and a lot of tiny whitehead on my chin. After just 1 week of use, all my pimples are gone. My skin becomes very nice and clear. Yes, I mean clear. You can no longer see the bumps and the redness even up close. It's just amazing.

Now, I can go to work everyday with just sunscreen on top this Anti-Acne cream. I never feel so much better.

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 02/23/2014 6:28 pm

How does this help anyone? Attach a picture of the tube or give a name. Don't clutter the boards with useless information.