Notifications
Clear all

What Product Do You Suggest I Add To My Regime?

MemberMember
(@fondbandage)

Posted : 02/11/2014 1:49 pm

I currently use a salicylic acid (SA) cream and Quinoderm 10 (benzoyl peroxide).I use the salicylic acid twice per day and the Quinoderm once.This system has improved my complexion by about 50% from when I used a 2.5% BP solution.However, I still get medium sized acne on my neck. Each spot can take up to two weeks to go down fully. They often hurt. In other words: what comes up is a lesser amount than before but still ugly. Often, but not always, the spots turn into whiteheads.I would like to add another over-the-counter product to my regime to see if I can improve things yet further.What products do you recomend? I am in the UK.Many thanks!

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 02/11/2014 2:04 pm

cysts on the neck, ugh, hate those....try sea salt baths, may seem crazy but search the web here, it works for many

and it could be diet, you may want to ditch dairy for a month and see what happens

MemberMember
(@acnedestroyer1)

Posted : 02/11/2014 8:15 pm

I always used to get cysts on my neck. They look like hickies lol

MemberMember
(@fondbandage)

Posted : 02/14/2014 8:38 am

The sea salt idea looks good.

So, are we talking about something like this: https://www.boots.com/en/Dead-Sea-Genuine-Bath-Salts-1000g_7635/

I am in the UK and would prefer to buy in-store although I will order online if that's better.