Notifications
Clear all

Black Seed Oil

MemberMember
(@minaaa)

Posted : 02/01/2014 10:58 am

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has used black seed oil for their skin (topically, rather than drinking it) and if it has helped at all? I've heard good things and am considering buying some.

I'm using the regimen and jojoba oil for now, could I mix it with that?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 02/02/2014 5:47 pm

Wow, this damn thing is a panacea! I just read about all the benefits of BSO and it sounds almost too good to be true (and you know what that usually means ;)). I'm gonna get me some of this elixir and see if I can carve out a holy grail for myself. Even if it were only a half-ass truth, it would still hold a lot of promises.

Jojoba, like BSO, also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agents but it won't protect you from ulcer or diabetics. Not sure there's any need to mix the two when they both have the same properties but it certainly wouldn't hurt.

BTW Where do plan to buy one? By all accounts, they ain't cheap!

MemberMember
(@minaaa)

Posted : 02/03/2014 11:11 am

Wow, this damn thing is a panacea! I just read about all the benefits of BSO and it sounds almost too good to be true (and you know what that usually means wink.png). I'm gonna get me some of this elixir and see if I can carve out a holy grail for myself. Even if it were only a half-ass truth, it would still hold a lot of promises.

Jojoba, like BSO, also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agents but it won't protect you from ulcer or diabetics. Not sure there's any need to mix the two when they both have the same properties but it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Wow, this damn thing is a panacea! I just read about all the benefits of BSO and it sounds almost too good to be true (and you know what that usually means wink.png). I'm gonna get me some of this elixir and see if I can carve out a holy grail for myself. Even if it were only a half-ass truth, it would still hold a lot of promises.

Hahaha, it's worth a shot! I think they sell it on Amazon for a reasonable price..there are a few random African shops in my area that sell stuff like that too so I may try it out from there if it's too expensive online o.O

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 02/03/2014 7:23 pm

>Wow, this damn thing is a panacea! I just read about all the benefits of BSO and it sounds almost too good to be true (and you know what that usually means wink.png). I'm gonna get me some of this elixir and see if I can carve out a holy grail for myself. Even if it were only a half-ass truth, it would still hold a lot of promises.

Hahaha, it's worth a shot! I think they sell it on Amazon for a reasonable price..there are a few random African shops in my area that sell stuff like that too so I may try it out from there if it's too expensive online o.O

Well, l'll let you make the plunge first. Let me know if you come down with some unexplainable alien voodoo ailments or not. In the meantime, I"ll keep you in my prayer. 🙂

Peace out.