Notifications
Clear all

My First Day Doing The Regimen

MemberMember
(@minebueno)

Posted : 10/24/2013 8:57 am

hi everyone..i'm member of this site for a month..i just read all the forums,reviews,and blogs..all about acne.org..i'm 26yo and i'm suffering moderate-severe acne it was started june 2013..and this the worst thing happen on my face..so that's decided me to join this site..aftr a month of reading all about this..i decided to do the regimen but unfortunately i'm from philippines and it's hard to get those acne.org products..so i choose to use over the counter products as like as acne.org products..

cleanser-johnson's top to toe-as i've read it's like Dan's cleanser

BP-Benzac AC 5%-why not 2.5%?because only 5% and 10% are available in drugstore,

Moisturizer-cetaphil moisturizing lotion-some of my friends who had severe acne before use this and they clear up..

so that's it..this my first time in regimen so i use BP once for the first week..

hope this will work..of course with prayers,

MemberMember
(@minebueno)

Posted : 10/31/2013 4:52 am

A Week After,

i'm starting my second and so far so good compare last week before i started the regimen..what i notice on the 1st week..

bit itchiness and sting

less inflamed

some acne dries up

still having breakouts

some spotS lighten

now i'm using BP twice..and hope to clear up soon..

MemberMember
(@minebueno)

Posted : 11/07/2013 7:49 pm

AFTER 2 WEEKS..on the way for my 3RD WEEK!

now im starting my 3rd week on the regimen..on 2nd week i noticed..

-my face is kinda red so it looks like my neck is whiter than my face..

-i feel sting/hot on my face maybe because i adjust the amount of BP and use it twice

-not yet drying or peeling

-no inflamed but stil having breakouts

-some spots lighten

-everytime i wash my face i feel some smoothness which means some of my acne/zits flatten..but the marks still noticeable,

now im starting

MemberMember
(@minebueno)

Posted : 11/21/2013 12:02 am

im kinda busy dis past few days and i didnt post on my 3rd week and now im on my 4th week of the regimen,

my 3rd week my face becomes..

red,dry and peeling but since i use moisturizer,cetaphil and its really hydrating my skin..the peeling is not too noticeable..

lot of breakouts,im expecting it cause im on my 3rd week,mostly say the worst week...

now im going to finish my 4th week i can say my face is better,

still have breakouts but only few..

my face still red

i thnk im 80% clear..but looks like not cause i have lots of acne marks as in both my cheeks..but i wish in few more weeks its 100% clear!

on my way to 5th week...hope for improvements..