Notifications
Clear all

Zenmed Initial Breakout?

MemberMember
(@0041)

Posted : 03/21/2013 10:32 am

Hello guys, I decided to try out the Zenmed Derma cleanse system. Consists of the Dietery Suppliment, the acne gel and a facial cleanser. For about a week now I've been taking the Dietery suppliment 2 times a day, washing with the cleanser morning and evening and putting on the acne gel before bed - all this as instruced from their website and on the products themself.

Here is the problem now, during this week (week and 2 days now) things got worst, now not really bad but much worst, I had 6-7 painfull and inflamed zits, although considering their severity and my experience with those kinds of zits they died off somewhat quickly (2-3 days) of course at the moment they are still read and quite visiable but the pain is gone and you can tell they are healing. But new somewhat smaller ones but still painfull seem to continue to surface.

I have asked Zenmed about this in an email if an initial break is expected or I am doing something wrong but I still haven't gotten an answer so I wanted to see if any of you guys have epxerience with these products and tell me if I am doing something wrong because at the moment I am really not sure if I should continue applying these products, I read really good reviews so I do hope that this is normal.

Thank you for your time

Take care!

MemberMember
(@mikethegreat)

Posted : 03/26/2013 12:39 am

I finished using Zenmed products about a month ago and I'm a 35 yr old man who had acne for 20 years and this is the first thing that made my acne clear up! don't worry I had the purge too mine actually lasted about 3 weeks but my gf is into herbs and was the one who wanted me to try herbal remedies and she said herbs take longer to get into your system than drugs. I did almost stop because the purge lasted but then it got better and now my acne is pretty clear! I'd advise you to stick with it to give it a fair chance.

MemberMember
(@0041)

Posted : 03/26/2013 12:43 am

Thank you for the reply. Luckily I did decide to stick with it and I still haven't stopped using it. Things started to get a bit better, but I am still breaking out but I will continue using it hopefully it will help.

Again thank you for the reply! :)

MemberMember
(@eamene)

Posted : 08/14/2013 10:18 pm

Any updates? This is my 4th day and I'm experiencing the same thing. My acne before was deep and painful, not cysts just under the skin inflamed ones, but now they are all turning into pustules, and I'm thinking maybe it's because the toxins are all leaving via my skin and that's why? Any hope for me?