Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone heard/tried Clearpores ?

MemberMember
(@x0bbg)

Posted : 10/05/2008 4:03 pm

I've searched the web lately for this and it seems to have good reviews. Has anyone tried this ? Please let me know. :) I'm not sure If i should purchase it, but it seems good.

MemberMember
(@x0bbg)

Posted : 10/05/2008 5:23 pm

hm, anyone ? :S

MemberMember
(@spoofy2)

Posted : 10/05/2008 5:36 pm

I have. Don't get it. It is totally not worth the money. It's totally weak and doesn't work at all.

MemberMember
(@ralph123)

Posted : 02/05/2009 1:31 am

I have. Don't get it. It is totally not worth the money. It's totally weak and doesn't work at all.

Well, i have used myself for about a month now, and I have seen great results in the reduction of Size, Amount, and Redness of the ance on my back. And i have had SEVERE "bacne" for 4 years. It's not going to work for everyone, but id recomend trying it out.

MemberMember
(@praveen64)

Posted : 03/08/2013 10:00 am

How long have you tried though, they said a minimum amount of time is 3 months! Did u do it for 3 months?

Another user posted that his severne acne got better! If your posting please provide more info :), I have heard many people got good results after 3 months. As it works inside out.