Four months and fin...

Notifications
Clear all

Four months and finally clear

MemberMember
(@liv)

Posted : 05/28/2017 3:10 am

So I've been on the regimen for four months now and after nearly three months of constant breakouts I'm happy to report I'm finally clear.  I have one pimple at the moment but it's small, and I haven't had a dreaded cyst in weeks. The flakiness is completely gone as well. I'm now just left with a bit of hyperpigmentation but no major or deep scarring. I'm just using a derma rolling kit at the moment to help fade the marks.  Anyway it's been a long and arduous four months and I never thought I'd see clear skin again. I've still got a long way to go to it looking like it once was but it's nice to wash your face and not feel all the bumps! 

To to anyone who's feeling discouraged on those initial few months on the regimen please hang in there, it WILL get better. Just posted a pic of my current skin 

IMG_1004.JPG

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@triolink)

Posted : 05/28/2017 4:34 am

Congrats, you look great :) 

Liv and DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@jigba)

Posted : 05/28/2017 7:20 am

Congratulations. I can't wait to try the regimen out

Liv liked
MemberMember
(@t1901)

Posted : 06/04/2017 7:09 pm

Your skin looks incredible, so happy for you! I'm on week 5 and things are really bad but I'm hoping it gets better soon. When did you notice things looking up?

Liv liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 06/06/2017 9:11 am

Congrats on clear skin!! Best wishes for continued success!! :)

Liv liked
MemberMember
(@liv)

Posted : 06/08/2017 8:53 am

On 05/06/2017 at 8:09 AM, T1901 said:

Your skin looks incredible, so happy for you! I'm on week 5 and things are really bad but I'm hoping it gets better soon. When did you notice things looking up?

To be honest I wanted to quit after the first month but I stuck with it! I guess I started to notice results when I hit the three month mark, and things began to improve more each week. I still get the odd pimple and also have marks to contend with but I'm thankful to be clear! Good luck with your journey and hang in there!

T1901 and DeLovely liked