Blotchy Skin, Bumps...

Notifications
Clear all

Blotchy Skin, Bumps After Started Acne.org

MemberMember
(@ikiarich)

Posted : 05/30/2017 8:42 pm

I'm using the Acne. org Cleanser, Benzoyl Peroxide, Glycolic Acid and Moisturizer. However, I've started getting blotchy skin, little bumps and black heads. About two months ago, I got a facial and the aesthetician told me the moisturizer I had just started using was causing the blotchy skin because I have oily skin. I stopped using the moisturizer and bought another one and it went away.

Since I've been using the Acne.org products, the blotchy skin, small bumps and black heads are coming back. Could it be the Acne.org moisturizer clogging my pores?

Thanks,

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/31/2017 2:36 pm

Hi Ikiarich,

You may experience redness and irritation when you use the Acne.org Regimen products however this should go away within a few weeks.

Make sure that you are using 2 full pumps of The Acne.org Moisturizer twice a day or as often as needed to prevent dryness and irritation. You may also add in 5-6 drops of Jojoba Oil into the Moisturizer each time you apply it for additional moisture.

I know it's tough at the beginning but just be patient and you will have clear skin.

For more information on The Regimen, kindly visit our FAQ page by using the link below:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#regimen

Also kindly avoid facials at the moment until your are perfectly clear while you are on The Regimen as it may cause further irritation on your skin.

If there's anything else that I can help you with, please let me know.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/02/2017 12:18 am

Blotchy skin might be from sun
since you started using skin products with acidsit's super important to apply SPF 50 or higher