Pimples that don`t ...

Notifications
Clear all

Pimples that don`t go away since 3 months

MemberMember
(@floral)

Posted : 10/18/2016 4:08 pm

Hi All,

I`ve been using Acne.org regiment since 3.5 month now, religiously every day, every evening. I went up to two finger lengths and added aha+ as well whenever I see one forming and once a week applied generally. I started scarring, although I only touched and exctracted the fully grown ones with white heads and followed the instructions given on this site. I have one big pimple since 3 months now, and another one which is even older than that! Also, I never had spots on my forehead and now I`m having these big acne ones - for no good reason!
Generally my skin improved but I don`t get it why those two would not disappear already? I also have like monthly a flare up around these two: new spots coming and going. I think it might causes an infection under my skin and so long its there, I`d never be acne-free. The lady who used to handle my acne said these two have no passage out, even when she poked it with a needle, and said I shouldn`t touch it. Does it have to be cut out or something? Should I get a topical antibiotic for thm??and why did I starthaving them on my forehead? Any ideas how I could get rid ofthem? I keep a strict diet no sugar, no processed food, as less gluten and milk products as possible.

Thanks in advance!

MemberMember
(@vampirepumpkins)

Posted : 10/19/2016 4:02 am

Ok, this might be a long shot, especially if you've had someone else look at them, but I found that on the really big super deep pimples, calamine lotion worked the best. I don't know why it works, but I've put calamine lotion on super big deep boys at night and have woken up to with the zit half the size.

I don't even get the super big deep zits anymore. I suspect it's because they fear my power (calamine lotion)

FloraL liked
MemberMember
(@floral)

Posted : 10/19/2016 10:57 am

Heh :D that's interesting. Which band are you using? Honestly, I'm open to any suggestions...