Reaction to Regimen...

Notifications
Clear all

Reaction to Regimen???

MemberMember
(@babygirltrinaa)

Posted : 10/19/2016 2:09 am

So I just started the regimen this past Friday. I have noticed that around my cheek bone area my skin is a little rough. It is hard to explain but it just has a rough texture, kind of like really small tiny goose bumps. I am not sure if it is just because my skin is really dry and adjusting? Has anyone else experienced this? I notice that under my eyes I also have these tiny bumps and I am pretty sure it is because they are dry so I am wondering if that is the same reason for the texture around my cheek bones and jawline.

MemberMember
(@harleyz)

Posted : 10/19/2016 8:23 am

I've had this a day after started using the regimen. It's perfectly normal. I've also had puffy/red/painful eyes in my 2nd week, because I wasn't careful and applied BP to my eye area. It will go away eventually. I'm in my 4th week now, and I'm still suffering from dryness, but no more bumps/dry patches. I get quite a bit of flakes by the end of the day everyday but washing my face gently in a hot shower helps a lot.
Stay strong!

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 10/19/2016 9:34 am

Tiny rough bumps could be comedonal acne. When you scratch the bumps lightly with your finger nail, do little dry grains come out??

As the above poster says, dry skin is normal on the Regimen and gets better with continued use. Moisturize as often as needed to keep skin comfortable and in balance. Adding a few drops of jojoba oil can really help too. It was my son's best friend in the early weeks.

Hope this is helpful! :)