What Make Up To Use...

Notifications
Clear all

What Make Up To Use While On Regimen?

MemberMember
(@leeleengo)

Posted : 03/02/2015 12:10 am

Hello! I know it is high recommended not to use make up while on the Regimen but I am too insecure to go out in public without any make up on at the moment. Dan suggested that if you must wear make up, stick with Almay but I was wondering if you guys had any other make up suggestions? Also, how did you wash your make up off? Do you still stick to your usual make up routine or did you have to change it because of the Regimen? Thank you!

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)
MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 03/06/2015 3:30 am

I use bare minerals. I've used it the whole time I was on the regimen and my skin is clear. I have never broken out from it. I highly recommend it. Although it is a little expensive...but I've never had it do any damage to my skin. I just wait at least 15 minutes after my last step of regimen to put it on.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 03/18/2015 3:15 pm

Bare Minerals girl here! It's the only makeup that doesn't break me out whether or not I'm on the regimen... I'd do some research on mineral makeup brands and ask for samples to see what works best for your skin.. There are many great natural and organic makeup lines as well that are also viable options. Just try to stay clear of brands that lists ingredients that are a no no for clear skin... Good luck!! :)