Stopped Using The B...

Notifications
Clear all

Stopped Using The Benzoyl Peroxide For Couple Months

MemberMember
(@nadiaxedge)

Posted : 03/02/2015 6:50 pm

so ive been on the regimen for 3 years first 2 years was great but i stopped using it for 3 months i was broke and i couldnt afford it but now that i can most of my acne is gone but my face is never fully clear as it used to be has this happened to anyone before ???

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 03/02/2015 9:08 pm

You probably already know this, but if you do get back on the Regimen, you'll need to start all over as though you were a brand-new user, get your skin reacquainted with the treatment. Be sure and start with a pea-size dosage and go from there. If your skin is mostly clear, you may be able to get away with only using one pump, or only doing once a day.

MemberMember
(@ervin)

Posted : 03/10/2015 7:38 pm

Yes i stopped in last december for a month and from january to now March, i had the worst time in my life. Breakouts got so much worst then i used to have

MemberMember
(@veenax)

Posted : 04/01/2015 7:22 pm

I stopped using the regimen since my acne stopped a year ago, but now the acne is coming back in full force. Which really sucks I went through really tough time last year but its starting to happen again :/

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 04/09/2015 8:58 am

If most of your acne is gone as you said in your initial post and you aren't seeing an increase, you can certainly take the wait-and-see approach. If you notice the acne starting to increase, you can decide at that time if you want to get back on The Regimen.