Starting The Regime...

Notifications
Clear all

Starting The Regimen! 11.18.13

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/19/2013 4:29 pm

Don't worry Alyssa, hang in there! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you (less reg pimples, but more severe cysts pimples). I will be starting the regimen tomorrow when my package arrives. I seriously feel like sitting at the window all day waiting for the UPS guy like a dog lol. I can't wait to give this a go!!

Atn, that's exactly how I felt!!! I was tracking my package on the FEDEX website like 5 times a day heheh. I was like wanting to start that day I found out about this! I have such a good feeling that this will work, that I ordered the stuff on the spot.

I don't get a LOT of severe cysts ... It just looks like it on the side of my face because I have like five blemishes on like one spot surprised.gif It almost seems like my skin changes a lot. Sometimes I'll just have regular blemishes, than i'll just have cysts. I have no idea LOL.

I just recently found out about using organic honey as a spot treatment on my cysts. It has helped me substantially. I felt a huge cyst coming on last night (the ones that lasts for months) did a spot treatment on it, left it overnight and it.... Wow wow wow!!! It's working wonderfully. I will be incorporating this method to my regimen. smile.png

Oh wow!!! That sounds awesome!!!! I really want to do that...but I think i'd be tempted to eat it. wink.png I'm happy you are finding something that works for you! Are you just using enough to cover the upcoming blemish? (tsp)?

I'm using organic Grade A light amber honey if that makes any difference. I'm using it as a spot treatment for now, but I've heard others that have used it as a face mask and it helps them destroy future pimples. They claim that they can see the white spots of where future acne may form. You might want to do some more research on it, but from what I know, organic honey is antibacterial, has tons of antioxidants and it good for you topically or orally. That big cyst from last night is now half the size of what it was, no more redness and inflammation looks like it's gone. biggrin.png

i WILL def look into this for sure. :) Thank you so much!!! I see you're starting the Regimin as well!!! I really hope you do well, check in here every once in a while, i really want to know how you are doing!!!!

Being on day 1, not much difference yet...but we will see in the coming week..i'm very impatient ;)

MemberMember
(@atn)

Posted : 11/19/2013 4:33 pm

Don't worry Alyssa, hang in there! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you (less reg pimples, but more severe cysts pimples). I will be starting the regimen tomorrow when my package arrives. I seriously feel like sitting at the window all day waiting for the UPS guy like a dog lol. I can't wait to give this a go!!

Atn, that's exactly how I felt!!! I was tracking my package on the FEDEX website like 5 times a day heheh. I was like wanting to start that day I found out about this! I have such a good feeling that this will work, that I ordered the stuff on the spot.

I don't get a LOT of severe cysts ... It just looks like it on the side of my face because I have like five blemishes on like one spot It almost seems like my skin changes a lot. Sometimes I'll just have regular blemishes, than i'll just have cysts. I have no idea LOL.

I just recently found out about using organic honey as a spot treatment on my cysts. It has helped me substantially. I felt a huge cyst coming on last night (the ones that lasts for months) did a spot treatment on it, left it overnight and it.... Wow wow wow!!! It's working wonderfully. I will be incorporating this method to my regimen. :)

Oh wow!!! That sounds awesome!!!! I really want to do that...but I think i'd be tempted to eat it. ;) I'm happy you are finding something that works for you! Are you just using enough to cover the upcoming blemish? (tsp)?just sitting here thinking..

thank god i have long hair. I usually pull my hair out from behind my ear and it covers the growing army of blemishes on my cheek from the world.

smh

thank god

Lol I don't have the long hair luxury like you do. I dab a small amount of honey (a drop) onto a cotton swab and apply it to my cysts. I then use a paper towel to blot out any excess honey. Once dry, there should be a very thin layer left and it shouldn't get on your pillows or sheets. Leave that overnight and wash it off in the morning.

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/19/2013 4:40 pm

AlyssaLee... much luck to you! Reading your post really hit home with me because my two teenage sons just started the regimen this week. They both have moderate acne, and after trying Clindamycin, Differin and Retin A for a whole year with limited success, they are now trying the regimen. I did use the regimen for my older son's back a year ago and it cleared up dramatically and quickly. Not sure why I never used it for their faces, guess I just kept hoping the Retin A would finally kick-in. But I'm tired of seeing just a 30-50% improvement and want something better for my kids. My older son has acne similar to you, on cheeks and chin. My younger one has it mainly on forehead and chin.

Right now my boys are starting with just once per day application. Didn't want to jump in too fast and have their skin all irritated. I figured we'll try it this way for the first week and see how it goes, then ramp up to twice per day.

I'm going to look forward to reading your updates since you are starting the same time as my sons. I really, really hope for the absolute best for both you and for them. Lots of luck!!

That is amazing!!!

You should have your boys join this site and post their journey as well! Sometimes it is soooo much better having support from those who know where you have been.

I'm glad that this Regimen was working for older sons... That gives me so much hope! If you don't mind me asking, how old are your sons that are on it now? I wonder if they are around the same age..

I am doing twice a day... mostly because... i don't know. I felt like once a day wasn't enough, especially having a bad breakout on my cheek. it's been reoccurring a lot so, i just want it gone! I just hope it was the right choice...

I look forward to their updates as well!! (posted by you or them)! I am very excited to start this journey with anyone, or continue it with as well! :) Best of luck to them, I know how emotionally draining it can be.....

Okay, I am totally like... constantly looking at my skin.

I'm paranoid AHHHH

but I swear I just looked at the colony of blemishes on my cheek and they look smaller!!!

or maybe I'm seeing things...huh.png

MemberMember
(@atn)

Posted : 11/19/2013 4:41 pm

I don't get a LOT of severe cysts ... It just looks like it on the side of my face because I have like five blemishes on like one spot It almost seems like my skin changes a lot. Sometimes I'll just have regular blemishes, than i'll just have cysts. I have no idea LOL.

I just recently found out about using organic honey as a spot treatment on my cysts. It has helped me substantially. I felt a huge cyst coming on last night (the ones that lasts for months) did a spot treatment on it, left it overnight and it.... Wow wow wow!!! It's working wonderfully. I will be incorporating this method to my regimen. :)

Oh wow!!! That sounds awesome!!!! I really want to do that...but I think i'd be tempted to eat it. ;) I'm happy you are finding something that works for you! Are you just using enough to cover the upcoming blemish? (tsp)?

I'm using organic Grade A light amber honey if that makes any difference. I'm using it as a spot treatment for now, but I've heard others that have used it as a face mask and it helps them destroy future pimples. They claim that they can see the white spots of where future acne may form. You might want to do some more research on it, but from what I know, organic honey is antibacterial, has tons of antioxidants and it good for you topically or orally. That big cyst from last night is now half the size of what it was, no more redness and inflammation looks like it's gone. :D

i WILL def look into this for sure. :) Thank you so much!!! I see you're starting the Regimin as well!!! I really hope you do well, check in here every once in a while, i really want to know how you are doing!!!!

Being on day 1, not much difference yet...but we will see in the coming week..i'm very impatient ;)

For sure. I will keep my promise and update at least weekly or when a new issue arises. I intend on staying here for the long run, even if or when :/ I get 100% clear. I want to do everything in my power to help others fight this horrid disease, because I've endured the hardship, the pain, the embarrassment, and the humility. I know how it feels to feel like the ugliest person in the world. You have my word, Alyssa. Let the quest begin.

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/19/2013 4:58 pm

I don't get a LOT of severe cysts ... It just looks like it on the side of my face because I have like five blemishes on like one spot surprised.gif It almost seems like my skin changes a lot. Sometimes I'll just have regular blemishes, than i'll just have cysts. I have no idea LOL.

I just recently found out about using organic honey as a spot treatment on my cysts. It has helped me substantially. I felt a huge cyst coming on last night (the ones that lasts for months) did a spot treatment on it, left it overnight and it.... Wow wow wow!!! It's working wonderfully. I will be incorporating this method to my regimen. smile.png

Oh wow!!! That sounds awesome!!!! I really want to do that...but I think i'd be tempted to eat it. wink.png I'm happy you are finding something that works for you! Are you just using enough to cover the upcoming blemish? (tsp)?

I'm using organic Grade A light amber honey if that makes any difference. I'm using it as a spot treatment for now, but I've heard others that have used it as a face mask and it helps them destroy future pimples. They claim that they can see the white spots of where future acne may form. You might want to do some more research on it, but from what I know, organic honey is antibacterial, has tons of antioxidants and it good for you topically or orally. That big cyst from last night is now half the size of what it was, no more redness and inflammation looks like it's gone. biggrin.png

i WILL def look into this for sure. smile.png Thank you so much!!! I see you're starting the Regimin as well!!! I really hope you do well, check in here every once in a while, i really want to know how you are doing!!!!

Being on day 1, not much difference yet...but we will see in the coming week..i'm very impatient wink.png

For sure. I will keep my promise and update at least weekly or when a new issue arises. I intend on staying here for the long run, even if or when :/ I get 100% clear. I want to do everything in my power to help others fight this horrid disease, because I've endured the hardship, the pain, the embarrassment, and the humility. I know how it feels to feel like the ugliest person in the world. You have my word, Alyssa. Let the quest begin.

I understand what you mean completely. I feel like a leper sometimes... especially seeing everyone around me with no acne, makes me feel like .. Why me? Why was I chosen for this fate? Even my own brother has acne, but his is like not bad AT ALL and goes away at times!!! I often think, as horrible as it sounds, that it isn't fair at all!!! How I could get all the bad things and he gets like nothing...ughhhh.

I just really want to fight this skin condition... I want to be able to walk outside and not cringe when the sun hits my face...i want to be able to run past people when i do my runs (i'm a runner) and not run past a cute guy and put my hand by my face acting like i'm wiping my sweat off just so i can hide... :(

MemberMember
(@kamanda)

Posted : 11/19/2013 5:13 pm

I'll definitely update on how my sons are doing! They are 15 and 14, both in high school, and always busy with homework and sports. They started with acne around 7th grade. Since then, I've been looking to "cure" them of it. Certainly tried most of the prescription stuff without much success. I would absolutely not consider Accutane for them. Their acne is not severe enough for that and I would never forgive myself if they had a lifetime of bad side effects. You are smart to not opt for that either.

In general they don't really come on acne.org. I think it's actually better that way because I don't want them to get too pre-occupied with their acne. I'm the one who reads and researches and will do whatever I can to help them find a solution. I'll gladly take on that burden so they don't have to.

They are only on Day 2 and right now their skin looks about the same, maybe a tiny bit better. Thankfully no new blemishes. I'm hoping there is no major initial breakout. When my older son used the regimen on his back, everything seemed to clear up very quickly, and his back was way worse than his face. So, hoping for the best!!

MemberMember
(@atn)

Posted : 11/19/2013 5:14 pm

I'm the same. I try to stay away from well-litted rooms. Like I said, it has consumed my soul. :/ But hey.... At least we're starting the Regimen at almost the same time!! How kewl!!!! Lol.

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/19/2013 5:23 pm

I'll definitely update on how my sons are doing! They are 15 and 14, both in high school, and always busy with homework and sports. They started with acne around 7th grade. Since then, I've been looking to "cure" them of it. Certainly tried most of the prescription stuff without much success. I would absolutely not consider Accutane for them. Their acne is not severe enough for that and I would never forgive myself if they had a lifetime of bad side effects. You are smart to not opt for that either.

In general they don't really come on acne.org. I think it's actually better that way because I don't want them to get too pre-occupied with their acne. I'm the one who reads and researches and will do whatever I can to help them find a solution. I'll gladly take on that burden so they don't have to.

They are only on Day 2 and right now their skin looks about the same, maybe a tiny bit better. Thankfully no new blemishes. I'm hoping there is no major initial breakout. When my older son used the regimen on his back, everything seemed to clear up very quickly, and his back was way worse than his face. So, hoping for the best!!

That is so amazing that you are looking out for them. It seems like I'm on my own figuring out what will work. My mom and I kind of gave up and I stopped any medication or anything for a month because I just wished it would go away on its own. Though as you can see, it didn't work at all.

No new breakouts for me either, but we will have to see. I hope I don't get an initial purge that people are talking about either! I'm hoping that I'll be okay and so will your boys.

Yeahhh this site is becoming my life now haha. It helps me cope with my acne. As weird as that sounds..

I'm the same. I try to stay away from well-litted rooms. Like I said, it has consumed my soul. :/ But hey.... At least we're starting the Regimen at almost the same time!! How kewl!!!! Lol.

I know, it was meant to be!!! :D It will be awesome to talk about the good and the bad. I feel like the colony of acne on my cheek are shrinking...but I think I might just be paranoid and seeing things. LOL. . .

I just wish we could get rid of this sooner! I hope mine clears up...I'll most likely be one of the ones that has to be on it for four months before I see good improvement. That's just how awesome my skin is...not. tinydan.gif

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/20/2013 3:18 pm

DAY 2:

I woke up feeling a small blemish starting just under my nose, it hasn't come to a head yet so i hope the treatment will knick it in the butt!! The acne that is already active are coming to heads now (mine seem to like to come to a head 3 times before they go away). eusa_think.gif

Though, I woke up and saw the huge cluster of blemishes on my left cheek SO MUCH BETTER. I know I've only been on the Regimen for two days, but that alone--even my mom noticed--those active pimples are flat now and on their way out hopefully!!!

My skin so far, feels so healthy and moist :) No dryness yet!!! Can't wait for more to come! I already took a picture and compared it to day 1 and I already see a difference, but for my gallery sake, I will wait for 1 week to post my progress. Hopefully it's even better! My goal right now is to get the cluster on my cheek to go away! eusa_pray.gif

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 11/20/2013 3:25 pm

DAY 2:

I woke up feeling a small blemish starting just under my nose, it hasn't come to a head yet so i hope the treatment will knick it in the butt!! The acne that is already active are coming to heads now (mine seem to like to come to a head 3 times before they go away). eusa_think.gif

Though, I woke up and saw the huge cluster of blemishes on my left cheek SO MUCH BETTER. I know I've only been on the Regimen for two days, but that alone--even my mom noticed--those active pimples are flat now and on their way out hopefully!!!

My skin so far, feels so healthy and moist smile.png No dryness yet!!! Can't wait for more to come! I already took a picture and compared it to day 1 and I already see a difference, but for my gallery sake, I will wait for 1 week to post my progress. Hopefully it's even better! My goal right now is to get the cluster on my cheek to go away! eusa_pray.gif

So far, so good...keep up with the positive attitude too...that's always a good thing to have while on The Regimen!

How funny...I have a little zit right underneath my nose too! Haha...I'm hoping this will be short lived as well.

The zit under my eye is still there and is still causing some eye puffiness, but if feels like it may be on it's way out. Let's hope so! But, for the most part, everything is going extremely well...no new cysts or huge cysts to report, so that is ALWAYS a good thing surprised.gif

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/20/2013 3:37 pm

DAY 2:

My skin so far, feels so healthy and moist smile.png No dryness yet!!! Can't wait for more to come! I already took a picture and compared it to day 1 and I already see a difference, but for my gallery sake, I will wait for 1 week to post my progress. Hopefully it's even better! My goal right now is to get the cluster on my cheek to go away! eusa_pray.gif

So far, so good...keep up with the positive attitude too...that's always a good thing to have while on The Regimen!

How funny...I have a little zit right underneath my nose too! Haha...I'm hoping this will be short lived as well.

The zit under my eye is still there and is still causing some eye puffiness, but if feels like it may be on it's way out. Let's hope so! But, for the most part, everything is going extremely well...no new cysts or huge cysts to report, so that is ALWAYS a good thing surprised.gif

That is a good thing! It's always amazing to wake up and wiggle your nose around and not feel any pain, because then you know you don't have a new one!!!! I love waking up now, I like rush over to the mirror to see how I look. LOL.

Sometimes, I well, most of the times, I look forward to doing the treatment because to me, it's what's helping me and I sooo want to apply it a lot per day hahaha!!!

I'm so weird... XD

I got home early and just washed my makeup off with the cleanser and reapplied SMALL amount of BP on my active pimples, because I had washed it off from the cleanser. :)

MemberMember
(@kamanda)

Posted : 11/20/2013 4:11 pm

Glad to read that your cheek is looking better! That's really encouraging. No major changes yet for my boys, but a couple small new pimples popped up so I think they will bump up to the 2x per day regimen starting tomorrow. I was going to wait a week, but they started 4 days ago and haven't had any redness or irritation so I want to get them up to the full amount as soon as possible. They have fair skin very similar to yours so I'm happy that you're not getting irritation, hope it's the same for them. They have to be up and out for school early in the morning so it will be a mad rush to fit in the regimen in the am. crazy.gif

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 11/20/2013 4:32 pm

DAY 2:

That is a good thing! It's always amazing to wake up and wiggle your nose around and not feel any pain, because then you know you don't have a new one!!!! I love waking up now, I like rush over to the mirror to see how I look. LOL.

Sometimes, I well, most of the times, I look forward to doing the treatment because to me, it's what's helping me and I sooo want to apply it a lot per day hahaha!!!

I'm so weird... XD

I got home early and just washed my makeup off with the cleanser and reapplied SMALL amount of BP on my active pimples, because I had washed it off from the cleanser. smile.png

You do what you feel is necessary, by all means! Do what works for YOU grinwink.gif I forgot to mention that I have an active zit IN my right EYEBROW of all places! I forget that it's there because I can't see it! But, I can sure feel it neutral.gif There is also a small one by the bridge of my nose...both of those zits have been there for a bit, but both are going down slowly, but surely eusa_pray.gif

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/20/2013 4:39 pm

Glad to read that your cheek is looking better! That's really encouraging. No major changes yet for my boys, but a couple small new pimples popped up so I think they will bump up to the 2x per day regimen starting tomorrow. I was going to wait a week, but they started 4 days ago and haven't had any redness or irritation so I want to get them up to the full amount as soon as possible. They have fair skin very similar to yours so I'm happy that you're not getting irritation, hope it's the same for them. They have to be up and out for school early in the morning so it will be a mad rush to fit in the regimen in the am. crazy.gif

That's the thing with fair skin!!! It looks nice but when you have any blemishes it just sucks!!! I see some people with beautiful skin, and hope one day I can get that :)

I think you should bump it up to two times a day if they don't see a huge diff or more importantly, aren't drying out! I am surprised I'm not drying out too much...but I think I'll keep an eye out, and so should you, on the skin during the second week since the treatment will be two pumps. I got the 8 oz containers... i feel like I might have to buy more soon but get the 16oz of just the cleanser and moisturizer >_<

I'm happy about my cheek too!!!! It's been stubborn for two-three weeks now! and i go on the regimen for 2 days and it's like retreating and fleeing. WTH LOL wub.png

DAY 2:

I'm so weird... XD

I got home early and just washed my makeup off with the cleanser and reapplied SMALL amount of BP on my active pimples, because I had washed it off from the cleanser. smile.png

You do what you feel in necessary, by all means! Do what works for YOU grinwink.gif I forgot to mention that I have an active zit IN my right EYEBROW of all places! I forget that it's there because I can't see it! But, I can sure feel it neutral.gif There is also a small one by the bridge of my nose...both of those zits have been there for a bit, but both are going down slowly, but surely eusa_pray.gif

GIRL

EYEBROW?!

At least you can cover it and hide it with the hair on your brows :D the ones on the nose suck the most. It always brings me back to bad times when I would watch shows and someone would get acne on their nose and it meant they were liars and everyone picked on them--eh I'm watching bad things as a child LOL.

Eventually we will be clear!!!! How long have you been on the Regimen again? :)

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 11/20/2013 4:45 pm

That's the thing with fair skin!!! It looks nice but when you have any blemishes it just sucks!!! I see some people with beautiful skin, and hope one day I can get that smile.png

I think you should bump it up to two times a day if they don't see a huge diff or more importantly, aren't drying out! I am surprised I'm not drying out too much...but I think I'll keep an eye out, and so should you, on the skin during the second week since the treatment will be two pumps. I got the 8 oz containers... i feel like I might have to buy more soon but get the 16oz of just the cleanser and moisturizer oompf.gif

I'm happy about my cheek too!!!! It's been stubborn for two-three weeks now! and i go on the regimen for 2 days and it's like retreating and fleeing. WTH LOL wub.png

>

DAY 2:

I'm so weird... XD

You do what you feel in necessary, by all means! Do what works for YOU grinwink.gif I forgot to mention that I have an active zit IN my right EYEBROW of all places! I forget that it's there because I can't see it! But, I can sure feel it neutral.gif There is also a small one by the bridge of my nose...both of those zits have been there for a bit, but both are going down slowly, but surely eusa_pray.gif

GIRL

EYEBROW?!

At least you can cover it and hide it with the hair on your brows biggrin.png the ones on the nose suck the most. It always brings me back to bad times when I would watch shows and someone would get acne on their nose and it meant they were liars and everyone picked on them--eh I'm watching bad things as a child LOL.

Eventually we will be clear!!!! How long have you been on the Regimen again? smile.png

I know, RIGHT?! EYEBROW?! LOL. The first time I was on The Regimen, I was on it a good solid six months. Like I said before, I figured since I was mostly cleared, I would try the all natural approach and just ditch BP all together. BIG MISTAKE.

This time around, I've been on it for about a month and a half. I started out doing one full pump twice daily. My skin BURNED and my eyes WRINKLED, but the majority of the red face demons backed off, lol. My face was really starting to get super irritated and the wrinkles worse....so I've cut back to half pump at night and 10% BP on the lingering face demons. My face is much happier now, and like I said, no new nasties to report surprised.gif

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/20/2013 4:49 pm

@Kam-

GIRL. At least others can learn from your mistake, as well as yourself! I know that once I get clear (I pray to God I can say that one day soon), I will continue with the Regimen because of what you said. No matter what, my skin was never nice to me, so I think if I went off, I would get ten times worse.

...red face demons, lol. I told my mom that this morning, and she's like "omg that sounds so bad"

hehehehe.

At least you were basically clear!!!!! How did it feel?! wub.png

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 11/20/2013 6:42 pm

Well, I'm not as clear as I would like, that's for sure. I have the little brothers of the red demon spawn to deal with too...scars! (The little bastards, lol). But AHA seems to be helping with those. As soon as the current face demons clear, I think I will be a little more confident. For now, I'm still a little depressed about the hot mess I've created for myself by going "all natural", but nowhere near as bad as when I was broken out all over. I think I grow a little more confident day by day. It's a slow process, but I think I will be victorious soon cool.png

It felt wonderful to be clear, though I would get little breakouts here and there. I will tell you that when I was on Accutane when I was 25, that was the clearest I'd ever been. Not a pimple in sight! It was glorious! BUT....the side effects were atrocious. I went mental and was a total nut job. And it caused night blindness, which I still have to this day. Soooo.....I think I'll just stick to what I'm doing rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/20/2013 8:54 pm

Well, I'm not as clear as I would like, that's for sure. I have the little brothers of the red demon spawn to deal with too...scars! (The little bastards, lol). But AHA seems to be helping with those. As soon as the current face demons clear, I think I will be a little more confident. For now, I'm still a little depressed about the hot mess I've created for myself by going "all natural", but nowhere near as bad as when I was broken out all over. I think I grow a little more confident day by day. It's a slow process, but I think I will be victorious soon cool.png

It felt wonderful to be clear, though I would get little breakouts here and there. I will tell you that when I was on Accutane when I was 25, that was the clearest I'd ever been. Not a pimple in sight! It was glorious! BUT....the side effects were atrocious. I went mental and was a total nut job. And it caused night blindness, which I still have to this day. Soooo.....I think I'll just stick to what I'm doing rolleyes.gif

Oh my goodness that is scary!!! I don't think I would ever go on Accutane just because I'd be afraid ... and my mom wouldn't let me. LOL. ahhh... I'm just happy you are okay. It's a scary thing. It seems like the Regmin is working, so no need for Accutane (hopefully)!

I'm worried about the scars as well....i noticed that a lot of my face is the red marks... I only have maybe 6-7 active pimpes and the rest is red marks. NOOOO :( How long if it's even possible, do they go away?

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 11/20/2013 9:45 pm

Oh my goodness that is scary!!! I don't think I would ever go on Accutane just because I'd be afraid ... and my mom wouldn't let me. LOL. ahhh... I'm just happy you are okay. It's a scary thing. It seems like the Regmin is working, so no need for Accutane (hopefully)!

I'm worried about the scars as well....i noticed that a lot of my face is the red marks... I only have maybe 6-7 active pimpes and the rest is red marks. NOOOO sad.png How long if it's even possible, do they go away?

Giirrllll......they can last anywhere from several weeks to MONTHS. But I've found the AHA works REAL well to speed up the processw00t.gif

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/20/2013 9:58 pm

I'm worried about the scars as well....i noticed that a lot of my face is the red marks... I only have maybe 6-7 active pimpes and the rest is red marks. NOOOO sad.png How long if it's even possible, do they go away?

Giirrllll......they can last anywhere from several weeks to MONTHS. But I've found the AHA works REAL well to speed up the processw00t.gif

WAIT.

SO, they don't last forever?!?!!?1?!!?!?!?alkjdflsa

eusa_pray.gifcheer.gif

It's not much of a diff...but I wanted to show you guys the difference on how my HUGE pimples on my cheek look compared to a couple days.

I'm might be seeing things, but it looks better in my eyes biggrin.png

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 11/20/2013 10:07 pm

Tee hee blink.png Nope...mine didn't eusa_dance.gif But...you do have to have a lot of patience with those little buggers, grrr....bs.gif

Oh my gosh! Yes ma'am- I see lots of improvement, woot woot surprised.gif

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/20/2013 10:14 pm

Tee hee blink.png Nope...mine didn't eusa_dance.gif But...you do have to have a lot of patience with those little buggers, grrr....bs.gif

Oh my gosh! Yes ma'am- I see lots of improvement, woot woot surprised.gif

R-Really?! :D I'm so happy I'm not the only one that sees it hahahha. Any improvement on those buggers as you call them ;) , are a godsend! I just applied my cleanser and BP...my skins burning a tad ouch, but i have to wait for it to dry to get the moisturizer on :D

AND OMG the fact that they go away is amazing...i don't have any "Scars" like the indented ones, only red-marks... (that i know of as of now ;) )

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 11/21/2013 8:41 am

Yep, the red ones will go away eventually...I do have a few indentations from really bad cysts, but nothing too noticeable. Like I said, the AHA is REALLY good for the red demon spawns (red marks, lol). Did you purchase that with your kit?

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/21/2013 12:29 pm

Yep, the red ones will go away eventually...I do have a few indentations from really bad cysts, but nothing too noticeable. Like I said, the AHA is REALLY good for the red demon spawns (red marks, lol). Did you purchase that with your kit?

yes, I got the Regimine along with the Jojoba oil and AHA+ :)

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 11/21/2013 12:38 pm

yes, I got the Regimine along with the Jojoba oil and AHA+ smile.png

PERFECT! nod.gif