Notifications
Clear all

Tanning

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 09/27/2013 3:44 pm

Hello,

Has anyone ever used tan on the Regime! As I have a wedding to go too and didnt want to look so pale :-)

MemberMember
(@calumma)

Posted : 09/27/2013 3:52 pm

I did fake tans on the regimen, but after 1 year or more, when the skin was totally calm in spite of the BP. Because you have to do a peeling before putting on fake tan. Saint tropez mousse was the one that did not make me break out and has an instant effect .

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 10/07/2013 6:09 am

Hello Calumma, thanks loads for your reply :-) do I apply the tan after the BP cream? or do I need to mosturize first? how many times a week did you apply the tan? many thsnks for your help :-)

MemberMember
(@calumma)

Posted : 10/07/2013 11:38 am

Oh I put it on bare skin until it developed, then washed it off and then put the BP on and moisturizer on top.. I put it on maybe twice a week. Leaving it on over night caused me to break out, make sure to stay on the regimen at night without further irritation. I found out my skin can handle some exceptions at daytime, as long as I allowed it to have its BP on at nighttime.

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 10/07/2013 2:20 pm

So should I apply the tan leave it to develope and then apply the BP cream? But doesn't the tan have to develop over night? :)

Whats the face peel you have to do?