I Thought My Acne W...

Notifications
Clear all

I Thought My Acne Would Never Go Away!

MemberMember
(@pixyqueen0809)

Posted : 08/03/2013 9:16 pm

I just want to say that The Regimen WORKS! I was skeptical about it at first but decided to give it a try.

About a year ago, after I turned 26, my skin became HORRIBLE. I have always had combination skin. Very dry in the mornings but was a greaseball (especially in my t-zone) by the end of the day. I never really had HORRIBLE acne until after I hit the age of 26! I don't know what happened but acne started popping up everywhere - especially on my forehead and my jawline and neck. I had these white bumps everywhere on my neck and puss filled acne all over my face. My blackheads on my nose and chin got horrible... I tried EVERYTHING. I even went to this woman who specialized in acne facials and spent $200 for her time and advice- which didn't WORK! I was frustrated... then I found acne.org.

I immediately went to the store and bought Cetaphil cleanser, Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer for Combination skin, ZapZyt (10% benzoyl peroxide), fish oil and Zinc tablets. I washed my face with COLD water (cold water is the BEST for your face as it doesn't irritate it), morning and night, put on the ZapZyt morning and night, put on the moisturizer morning and night, and took the fish oil and zinc once a day in the mornings. My skin was SUPER dry, and I mean DRY to the point of flaking really badly for at least 3 weeks but I stuck with it. After three weeks the flaking went away and my skin got used to the Benzoyl. After about two months of using The Regimen, I was completely acne free!! My scars were still there, but I had NO acne and no white bumps. I still follow the regimen to this day and my scars have completely faded and I have no acne. I still get a few bumps here and there which is rare or only around my time of the month.

The biggest things I have to say if you want this to work is DON'T TOUCH/PICK AT YOUR FACE and be consistent with The Regimen. You have to be persistent and do it religiously day and night! Also, I'm not sure if this matters or not, but for the entire 2 months until my acne went away, I did NOT wear make up. Now I never need to wear face makeup or cover up anything again! I am so happy I came across this website, it really did change my life!

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 08/03/2013 11:11 pm

Love to hear the success stories! I'm so glad it worked for you (:

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/04/2013 4:14 pm

Congrats. I also was a follower of the Community since I was a teen but never joined the forum.

MemberMember
(@wombat666)

Posted : 08/04/2013 5:13 pm

Stories like these just make me want to keep going despite all of the Regimen's annoying side effects.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 08/08/2013 1:46 pm

Wow that's truly amazing! Hope it works out for me also ..

So far so good :)