Yay 1St Day On Dkr ...

Notifications
Clear all

Yay 1St Day On Dkr Regimen! To Cure My Cystic Acne !

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/27/2012 10:56 am

DAY 9 :

Ah ! So i have a new cyst darn it :( it is on my left cheek on my cheekbone and its not painful its just red and i could feel it under my skin . My skin is extremely itchy ayayay and its flaking BOOoo. I have a couple active lesions maybe like 4 and 5 that are dry pimples. I really want these awful side effects to subside already ! Its uncomfortable ! Other than that i do see minor improvements on my skin. With the BP my lesions do dry quickly but when one dies out a new one comes in its place. Lame . I have a dry pimple on my jawline and a couple on my cheekbones on both cheeks with some PIH. Some minor scars on my temples and my forehead is clear. My problem has recently been mostly located on my cheeks. Soon though all of my problems will be gone . cheer.gifeusa_clap.gifwiggle.gif

Staying optimistic and blessed. This all goes to anyone who reads this as well. *Cheers.

MemberMember
(@ladybekah)

Posted : 10/29/2012 10:41 am

How's everything going? :)

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/29/2012 6:59 pm

How's everything going? smile.png

Aloha, well its and up and down battle however, i still plan on sticking to it. Hows it going with your regimen ?

DAY 11 :

Wow, the itchiness has not subsided much, i get extremely itchy after applying the bp and it last to about 2 to 3 hours then it subsides same thing applies during the PM. Its really difficult to bare with but i am not giving up. I've seen a slight improvement but nothing drastic. I still breakout but not as often. About 1 pimple everyday. I currently have about 5 active pimples and 5 dried out ones. I have a painful cyst on my right jawline near my ear and OUCH ! injured.gif

Hopefully it dies out soon.

My skin is also very dry, no matter how much moisturizer and jojoba oil drops i add its still dry as hell. Must be the increase in BP. I went from 1/2 pump to 1 1/2 a pump. It is still too soon to give up and i have faith that these awful side effects will soon diminish. The redness has disappeared. What a relief. teehee.gif

I've noticed that i was not being gentle enough with my skin when cleansing and applying the treatment because of my anxiety but starting tonight i will be EXTREMELY GENTLE ! That is the key to this regimen.

Good luck everyone and be blessed !

MemberMember
(@iskate)

Posted : 10/29/2012 7:20 pm

Hang in there you'll be clear before you know it! I've been on the reigmen myself for about a month now and I am very pleased with the results. Just follow the directions and you should be fine. God bless you

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/29/2012 7:41 pm

Hang in there you'll be clear before you know it! I've been on the reigmen myself for about a month now and I am very pleased with the results. Just follow the directions and you should be fine. God bless you

Thank you so much hifive.gif

Im glad that the regimen has worked wonders for you. Has your skin adjusted to the BP?

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/30/2012 11:28 am

DAY 12 :

So today i woke up to a pimple right under my lip located on my chin. Its not that big but its not small. Maybe like a dime size ZIT ! I already did my morning regimen and like i've said in my previous post my skin is always itchy after the regimen for like 2-3 hours then it fades away. I dislike that so much. I moisturize and it still itches. I added like 6 drops of jojoba oil and im still currently itchy ! Anyways, R/T cheek has about 4 actives and a cyst on my jawline, it no longer hurts like yesterday. I dont feel it pulsating !!! L/T cheek has 6 actives and 1 active on my temple. So momentarily i have 11 active lesions. Almost there to week 2.

Oh and btw i am refraining from using make up while being on the regimen to help clear my face more efficiently. The less product on your face the better. And forehead still clear. Face is still flaking but not as much as yesterday the redness only last 30 minutes after applying BP then it subsides the only difficulty now w/the regimen is the intense itchiness . Although, my skin is still very dry. I touch my face and the texture is rough, its not soft. I am hoping that this will soon go away.

MemberMember
(@ladybekah)

Posted : 10/31/2012 10:19 am

It's going alright. It's defintely making my skin better, but I'm not liking the flakiness.

Sounds like things are going well with you. Stay positive. :)

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 11/01/2012 3:39 pm

DAY 14 :

ALRIGHT!!! 2 weeks into DKR !!!!Hooray ! Because i have made it this far and the syptoms have began to subside which is great. I still experience some itchiness but not to drastic. I guess you can say its tolerable. My BP dose is 1 1/2 pump. Im debating whether or not i should increase. Ive noticed some improvements. That pimple underneath my lip is practically dead now. Awesome.That cyst though on my right jawline is still their lingering. It still hurts when i touch it.

Overall my skin is beginning to adjust to the bp now. I will have to increase the amount but not yet. i dont want to aggravate my skin. So overall good improvements so far. i still have many scars but they will fade in time. YAY !

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 11/02/2012 12:17 pm

DAY 15 :

Nothing new to report . Symptoms are subsiding. I actually did pick at my face this morning Booo hopefully my picking doesn't come with consequences.

R/T Cheek i have 2 pimples with many blemishes and a few ice pick scars. L/T cheek i have about 1 lingering cyst. Its been there for a week now. With a couple of small pimples like 4. With many blemishes and scars as well. And i have small bumps on my chin. I Hope those go away soon. They are non inflamed but sometimes thats how my pimples start and then they become inflamed. Crossing my fingers * Forehead is clear and temples are clear with some scars.

Overall im seeing some good results with only being in 2 weeks of the regimen !!!

It's going alright. It's defintely making my skin better, but I'm not liking the flakiness.

Sounds like things are going well with you. Stay positive. smile.png

MemberMember
(@xcharliex)

Posted : 11/02/2012 4:01 pm

I am 3days in so not far behind you. I wish you the best of luck, hope you get clear :)

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 11/02/2012 4:06 pm

I am 3days in so not far behind you. I wish you the best of luck, hope you get clear smile.png

Same here i wish you the best of luck. Hang in there if the symptoms become worse before you know it will be at the finish line ;)

MemberMember
(@ladybekah)

Posted : 11/02/2012 4:59 pm

Woo, two weeks! :) I'm almost there too.

I'm so happy for you. Sounds like it's getting a lot better. It's gunna be great when we won't have to worry so much about acne.

MemberMember
(@chelslaw)

Posted : 11/05/2012 10:14 pm

hows it going? ive been following your journey!

MemberMember
(@betterness24)

Posted : 11/05/2012 10:50 pm

Yea I just picked up on this thread as well.. how's it coming? I've been researching the regimen for a while now and just decided to start about 3 days ago. Skin feels horribly tight and almost burned from the bp.. even after moisturizing :( oh well.. no pain no gain!

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 11/06/2012 12:20 pm

Thank you so much it means a lot. I havent been able to log in because i've been studying for my classes. Im almost into week 3 im on DAY 19.

Yea I just picked up on this thread as well.. how's it coming? I've been researching the regimen for a while now and just decided to start about 3 days ago. Skin feels horribly tight and almost burned from the bp.. even after moisturizing sad.pngoh well.. no pain no gain!

Hello there, and let me tell you the first couple of weeks are crazy. I wouldn't say Hell but for some people it is. I remember one day my face was aching because of the BP like a burning sensation, i felt like quitting because it was awful but i took Ibuprofen and it went away. Burning, itching and pain is expected but it will fade as long as you dont increase the BP. Dont start to fast. Take it slow. Im almost into week 3 and im still battling with these freaking symptoms but the results are great so far. So im sticking to the regimen smile.png

DAY 19 :

I haven't been able to update my log due to my studies but here i am today reporting my skin condition for people who are interested. My temples are flaking like snow. Seems like the only part flaking at the moment. Forehead is clear from acne no marks, well never had acne there lol so maybe thats why its still clear smile.png

My right cheek was always the worst but now its the one showing more results. I have about maybe 3 tiny pimples and many red marks that are fading away. They are getting lighter as the days pass by. My left cheek which was always the one doing good is now doing worse. Well not severe , severe. I been breaking out on the regimen still and i am aware that i will continue to breakout until maybe month 3 but the breakouts are not drastic. I have a lingering cyst on my cheekbone on my left side its been there almost two weeks now. It is SO annoying just die already. With maybe 7 other pimples but not big ones. Regular size ones and many red marks spread out on my cheek. My chin has some small clog pores but not noticeable unless your up in close inspecting my chin smile.png haha. Overall good improvements. Still not there but the regimen kills these suckers faster than Salicylic acid.

Be Blessed people grinwink.gifcool.pngteehee.gif

MemberMember
(@chelslaw)

Posted : 11/06/2012 2:39 pm

great post! thanks!

i have cystic hormonal acne on my chin and i think the regimen has been helping!!

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 11/06/2012 2:44 pm

great post! thanks!

i have cystic hormonal acne on my chin and i think the regimen has been helping!!

How long have you been into the regimen now ?

It makes my heart content when others are having wonderful results it gives me more faith in the regimen :D .

MemberMember
(@chelslaw)

Posted : 11/06/2012 2:49 pm

its been about 6 weeks. its a slightly modified regimen, i use a prescription cream in the morn in place of BP (clindisol) and BP at night

going well though. :)

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 11/06/2012 2:56 pm

its been about 6 weeks. its a slightly modified regimen, i use a prescription cream in the morn in place of BP (clindisol) and BP at night

going well though. smile.png

Well as long as that style is working for you then i dont see a problem ;)

Was your acne severe?

Mine was severe before starting the regimen now i would classify it as moderate :) much better than before .

MemberMember
(@chelslaw)

Posted : 11/06/2012 3:29 pm

no. it was mild-moderate (chin/jawline) hormonal. persistent and inflamed.

MemberMember
(@skintuition)

Posted : 11/06/2012 7:40 pm

i hope things are going well for you goodluck!

MemberMember
(@betterness24)

Posted : 11/07/2012 12:50 pm

surprisingly, I'm seeing great results with the regimen (day 4 modified version). I'm only applying the BP at night before bed- and in the day only small spot treatments of bp. So even though my skin is flaking like a blizzard I'm gona stick with. Like I said somewhere before- I'll take flakes any day over acne.

At this moment- I don't have a single active pimple. I couldn't be happier!

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 11/07/2012 7:27 pm

no. it was mild-moderate (chin/jawline) hormonal. persistent and inflamed.

Oh lucky i wish mine was mild but soon it will be :)

Have you looked into a healthy lifestyle. Cutting out certain unhealthy foods.

i hope things are going well for you goodluck!

Oh things are going fantastic. Results in less than 3 weeks. Thanks for your wishes . Your a sweetheart ;)

surprisingly, I'm seeing great results with the regimen (day 4 modified version). I'm only applying the BP at night before bed- and in the day only small spot treatments of bp. So even though my skin is flaking like a blizzard I'm gona stick with. Like I said somewhere before- I'll take flakes any day over acne.

At this moment- I don't have a single active pimple. I couldn't be happier!

Wow congrats on zero actives. Mine have decreased as well. I think i started with over 12 actives. Now i have about 6. But they are miniature pimples. Same here i'll take the flakes over acne. Mine have subsided already and im at 1.5 a pump of BP.

DAY 20 :

Almost into week 3 and i couldnt be any happier. Ever since starting the regimen my daily breakouts have decreased. I still wake up to breakouts but they dont compare to the ones i was getting prior to the regimen. They are so tiny that they die out within a day. My only concern are the red marks and the scars. Momentarily i have 1 tiny pimple on my R/T cheek and on my L/T i have approx. 5 actives. two of them being cyst and the rest small pimples. The clogged pores on my chin seem to be diminishing. YAY :D

I am smiling with joy as i am typing this post because for a long time i havent been able to cleanse my face and feel a less bumpy road on my face. My face seems to be getting smooth, it is still dry but its getting their. Patience is virtue i know that but i have no patience. haha well i will pray that i see nothing but clear skies from now on and to anyone that is on a regimen as well. No one deserves this burden, however, even with a face full of acne i still try my best to shine through. Dans regimen has helped boost my esteem by hmmm i'll say 60% . Anyways be blessed or die trying.

MemberMember
(@chelslaw)

Posted : 11/07/2012 9:40 pm

yep, i eat very well. low dairy, low sugar, tons of veg, take probiotics & saw palmetto. almost no alcohol or caffeine. no gluten or wheat at all.

MemberMember
(@johnny199r)

Posted : 11/08/2012 12:08 am

I've been on the regimen for 10 days. It certainly helps, but it's far from perfect. I still get the odd massive pimple whiich is embarassing. Also, the reigmen itself is frustrating (especially certain times like vacation, or spending the night at my girlfriends, or having the BP ruin a shirt when it gets on the collar)

I haven't found it to be as good as many people here make it out to be. It helps, no doubt. However for me, it hasn't been a miracle worker.