Notifications
Clear all

Shrink Wrap?

MemberMember
(@mattleinart)

Posted : 09/22/2010 2:58 pm

The Cleanser and new moisturizer that arrived a few days ago were leaking... it was especially problematic with the moisturizer, where stuff will squeeze out of the plastic cap (below the pump) every time I pump it. This occurred even though the "pump lock" was in place when I opened the box.

I'm putting my vote down for shrink wrap!

MemberMember
(@cest-la-vigne)

Posted : 09/22/2010 7:11 pm

The Cleanser and new moisturizer that arrived a few days ago were leaking... it was especially problematic with the moisturizer, where stuff will squeeze out of the plastic cap (below the pump) every time I pump it. This occurred even though the "pump lock" was in place when I opened the box.

I'm putting my vote down for shrink wrap!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Temporary...um-t278563.html

MemberMember
(@rigatron)

Posted : 05/27/2011 12:50 am

Is it possible to request for your products to be shrink wrapped? I know the new pumps come with a support, which probably limits the amount of leakage. If you're going back to the old pumps, is it possible to put the supports on the old pumps too? If not, it seems like you should go back to shrink wrapping.

I'm all about reducing overhead costs, but these products can be bought elsewhere for a lesser cost. Customer loyalty should of the utmost concern.

MemberMember
(@domster7)

Posted : 09/21/2011 11:17 pm

I agree that shrink wrapping should not be used. There should be a better way to send the merchandise without it leaking.

MemberMember
(@richardgleaton)

Posted : 11/28/2011 7:38 am

It is possible to have this and it can be happen with anybody..As per in my opinion it is not done intentionally..May be by mistake it happen or may be for some other reason..As you saying that a couple of bottle don't have shrink wrap on them,so it is not a matter to neglect..

MemberMember
(@lykalagahit)

Posted : 06/29/2012 9:10 am

I'm going to pin this for awhile since it's been asked about a lot recently.

MemberMember
(@greenlu)

Posted : 08/31/2012 6:58 pm

the pump bottles are always a concern for me, since they can come udone when they arent shrink wrapped. Please allow it to be a option.

MemberMember
(@suko)

Posted : 01/17/2013 12:22 pm

First hear of using shrink wrap...well you learn something new every day.