Notifications
Clear all

My Order?

MemberMember
(@moriysz-caysse)

Posted : 12/06/2007 10:06 pm

I got a E-mail stating that my order was processed by the shop administration. I dont know what that mean's and the E-mail didnt say anything about my order being shipped out to me within 1-2 buisness days. All it said was your order was processed by the shop administration, nothing else. I also DIDNT recieve another E-mail saying that my order has been shipped or any tracking information.

I ordered Dan's B.P and sent straight CASH (exact amount) along with the written invoice in the envelope. Everything on the invoice and envelope are correct because I double checked.

Its been over 9 buisness days (Sat and Sun not included) and I still didnt recieve my order. I hope those people didnt just take my cash and run with it!

Whats going on with my order any ideas?

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 12/06/2007 10:19 pm

Send an email to support@danielkern.com

Kory will get back to you on it and hopefully figure out your order status.

MemberMember
(@moriysz-caysse)

Posted : 12/07/2007 9:46 pm

Send an email to support@danielkern.com

Kory will get back to you on it and hopefully figure out your order status.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 12/08/2007 9:27 am

Did you reply to the email and ask for it to be redelivered? You may need to place another order. But check with support to be sure first.

MemberMember
(@moriysz-caysse)

Posted : 12/08/2007 3:58 pm

Did you reply to the email and ask for it to be redelivered? You may need to place another order. But check with support to be sure first.
MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 12/08/2007 4:38 pm

I got your email and forwarded it to customer service.

MemberMember
(@moriysz-caysse)

Posted : 12/08/2007 6:14 pm

I got your email and forwarded it to customer service.
MemberMember
(@melie009)

Posted : 01/24/2014 2:58 pm

HI IM MELISSA THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BUYING I WANT TO TRACK MY ORDER BUT DIDNT KOW HOW?

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 01/24/2014 4:15 pm

HI IM MELISSA THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BUYING I WANT TO TRACK MY ORDER BUT DIDNT KOW HOW?

Hi Melissa!

There's sometimes a tracking number when packages ship within the shipping confirmation email. Otherwise you are always welcome to visit the Contact Us page and message the customer support team! (:

MemberMember
(@smjohns)

Posted : 01/30/2014 6:44 am

I ordered products from the Acne.Org official ebay page on 08/01/2014 but these items have not arrived to the UK and nobody is bothering to reply to my messages either on here or ebay? Very disappointed !! Will be raising an official case with Ebay customer services next week if I still hear nothing back.

MemberMember
(@real-maverick)

Posted : 01/30/2014 11:32 am

Hi Smjohns,

I'm sorry to hear you've not received your delivery. How have you contacted us? Any support requests should be directed to support@acne.org.

If you email in, please provide details of your order and customer services will always get back to you within 24 hours.

If you've already emailed support and not received a response, please send me a PM with your email address and I will look in to this personally and see what's gone wrong.

MemberMember
(@smjohns)

Posted : 01/30/2014 12:34 pm

I have tried contacting via the proper ebay channels. I emailed on 15th to ask if the item had been dispatched as ebay still confirmed that it had not been and then again to explain that the estimated delivery time had now been exceeded by a couple of days and that if I do not hear anything by 7th, the matter will be escalated to ebay's own customer service department. I have requested that either replacement items be dispatched via a track-able method or a full refund as I am desperate to receive the goods I purchased as I am running very low.

MemberMember
(@mikey0129)

Posted : 02/12/2014 7:36 pm

Lol same thing happen to me last month.. ordered and waited 5 days for them to ship it to me, checked tracking and it shows shipped to unknown address and its being returned back to sender. contacted support and they told me they will send me another one asap... waited 2 days no response and no tracking info so i got frustrated and i canceled my order...