Notifications
Clear all

Holistic Health, How ?

MemberMember
(@mirog)

Posted : 09/18/2013 12:17 pm

Hi ,fellows.I have acne for 7 years( i'am 20 now).I treid a lot of creams regiments ,but no one of them was very successful.So after i read a little bit i decide that best for me is to clean my body from inside.But i am still not sure what cause my acne.When i go to dermatologist they give me some kind of creams pills and ther stuff that dont do anyhing.

I think to start with colon hidrotherapy and leaver and gall cleanse,also now i am drinking vitamin D3 and vitamin complex..and stoped eathig carbohidrates and fat .I have oily skin .

So what you suggest ?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 09/18/2013 7:12 pm

Eat real, whole nutrient dense foods. Avoid added sugar, especially in drinks. Avoid high glycemic impacting meals.

Figure out any food intolerances you might have and avoid them. And even if you aren't intolerant, Gluten isn't good for anyone and there are numerous ways dairy affects acne (and other hormone issues & cancer cell growth) and so neither should be big parts of your diet.

Sleep well at night in the dark. Get up in the morning and get out in the daylight as much as possible. Be active every day. And manage stress.

And don't screw up your skin's attempts to function with soaps and topicals.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 09/18/2013 9:44 pm

Be careful. Anything that cleanses your colon and gut can cause major detox breakouts, plus other symptoms like nausea and lack of energy. Start slow, you don't want to overload your body, and like alternativista said, the first step is cleaning up your diet.

MemberMember
(@mirog)

Posted : 09/19/2013 5:15 am

Thank you.What kind of foods you recommend,before i used to eat a lot of meet,dairy..and thats my favourite kind of food.IF i eat only fruits or vegetables iam feeling hungry after 30 minutes

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 09/21/2013 6:26 pm

It depends on what your body reacts to...many people cut out dairy for a while, so you could try that and see if your skin improves. Organic fish and meat are fine for most people. You can add a few nuts if you're hungry, but if you are allergic then obviously avoid them. Vegetable juices and sweet potatoes are good too. There is a recipe thread on the holistic forum that you can read for some ideas.

MemberMember
(@mirog)

Posted : 09/22/2013 11:56 am

Hmm before i used to have a lot of zids and inflamtions on my shoulders and back of my neck..but now its 99% clear without my intervation ..but my face get worse.What can cause that..

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 09/23/2013 8:50 am

Thank you.What kind of foods you recommend,before i used to eat a lot of meet,dairy..and thats my favourite kind of food.IF i eat only fruits or vegetables iam feeling hungry after 30 minutes

Don't eat only fruit & vegetables. Eat mostly fruit and vegetables.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 09/27/2013 8:31 am

You need some grains in there too. Rather than thinking 'fruit and vegetables' - think plant-based with small amounts of lean meat. Don't eat too much fruit either, a small portion a day is enough. We sometimes think being healthy is eating insane amounts of fruit, but really that can just be as bad for your weight and acne as refined sugars are. Go to town on vegetables though!