Notifications
Clear all

Itchy Face After Eating

MemberMember
(@vyrez)

Posted : 04/18/2013 11:57 am

Colostrum, interesting. I remember taking colostrum when i was about 14-16 years old. Sounds really scary to test but well at least I could rule those two things out. I will test that at some point. I tried 2 weeks strict paleo diet, my chest acne pretty much vanished and body acne was better also. Face was pretty much same as before. Some bumps seem to be just bumps, like raised skin and they are never alone, they are in groups. The bumps on my cheeck area near nose has something in them, its hard to see because they are so small but they look little transparent. Im really getting desperate. I've been thinking that maybe they are caused by demodex. Hard to say, but this itching is really weird and annoying, I haven't found anyone with same kind of symptoms by googling many hours.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/19/2013 11:35 am

Colostrum, interesting. I remember taking colostrum when i was about 14-16 years old. Sounds really scary to test but well at least I could rule those two things out. I will test that at some point. I tried 2 weeks strict paleo diet, my chest acne pretty much vanished and body acne was better also. Face was pretty much same as before. Some bumps seem to be just bumps, like raised skin and they are never alone, they are in groups. The bumps on my cheeck area near nose has something in them, its hard to see because they are so small but they look little transparent. Im really getting desperate. I've been thinking that maybe they are caused by demodex. Hard to say, but this itching is really weird and annoying, I haven't found anyone with same kind of symptoms by googling many hours.

Yeah basically my experience there too. I think colostrum might clear your chest stuff but not your face, which is what happened for me. Demodex sounds like it's definitely a possibility. Second option could be some sort of fungal infection. Demodex seems more likely though