Notifications
Clear all

Wai Diet - The Only Way To Get 100% Clear Forever

MemberMember
(@olympusmons)

Posted : 05/09/2012 1:47 pm

Hey! Always great to know of someone who's about to give it a try... Good luck :P

MemberMember
(@jenny-p)

Posted : 05/09/2012 3:13 pm

Heyy..um I've been reading about diets that are high in fruit and keep reading about how fruit dissolves your enamel and leads to tooth decay. Now I'm scared to go on that diet...

It sucks because I already bought the organic eggs and raw sashimi...I'm sooo scared to eat the sashimi too! I'm afraid if i eat it i will get sick or something bcuzz it's raw and i never ate raw fish before :s

But I am gonna make the tomatoe, cucumber, avocado, chives, olive oil salad since i bought a ton of ingredients...And I'm gonna only wash my face with drinking water.

I can never really find a diet that I want to stick to, I feel like I change it everyday I can never find a diet that works for me. I wish I could just eat whatever I want and not get acnne

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 05/09/2012 10:22 pm

The diet consists of... you can eat everything except cooked foods, milk/dairy, vegetables, and salt/spices.

You can eat: fruits (raw, can also be juiced or dried), raw egg yolks, raw fish, raw meat (not advocated), nuts, olive oil and other oils, sugar, honey, and a little chives and vinegar.

You may think it's a restrictive diet, but I'd say it's just a new eating paradigm, that happens to be very different from the most popular ones nowadays. In this diet, you still got hundreds of foods to chose from.

Sugar? We're to understand that you mean sugar on top of the natural sugar found in fruit, correct? So, it's perfectly healthy for me to be consuming 'sugar' from the grocery store. And honey. Just plain old refined, cooked honey. When you are advising people to consume things such as these, you might want to be more specific. Refined sugar is bad. Honey is not much better. Raw sugar still contains it's vitamins and minerals. Raw honey still contains all the healthy enzymes, vitamins, and other nutritional elements. It's also alkaline forming in the body. This is different than 'honey', and some people may not understand this.

You said in a post here it's bad to oversimplify things, if i remember correctly. This would be one of those things. Also if you want to eliminate salt consumption that is your choice. Sodium is absolutely necessary for the function of muscles in our body, and as long it's from natural sources (sea salt, etc.) and taken in moderation with enough water, and in balance with other electrolytes, it's healthy. It's also alkaline forming

Acne is such a complex thing, that any number of foods you have eliminated or added could have been a single culprit/cure, or a combined culprit/cure. To say that this is the one way to cure acne is an overstatement. I am glad you found a way to clear your acne though

MemberMember
(@olympusmons)

Posted : 05/10/2012 1:47 pm

Heyy..um I've been reading about diets that are high in fruit and keep reading about how fruit dissolves your enamel and leads to tooth decay. Now I'm scared to go on that diet...

It's true. It's the acid of the fruit that dissolves your enamel. If you wanna prevent enamel dissolving, eat less acidic fruits: melons, pears, avocados, cucumbers, bananas, etc etc etc.

Also, if you eat it with fat, less enamel is dissolved, because fat acts kinda like a barrier/film.

But even so, if you only knew the benefits of this diet, I guess you wouldn't care so much about your enamel! It's purely aesthetic, and the benefits of this diet are huge and for overall health. It's like saying "I won't walk regularly because it wears out my shoes" ;)

I'm sooo scared to eat the sashimi too! I'm afraid if i eat it i will get sick or something bcuzz it's raw and i never ate raw fish before :s

To eat raw fish you must make sure it's very fresh, and it's a safe species to eat raw (wikipedia sashimi, all the listes species are safe).

If you don't have much experience in this, I recommend you buying previously frozen fish. Freezing kills all parasites and some bacteria. Start with little and keep adding up through the days.

MemberMember
(@olympusmons)

Posted : 05/10/2012 2:17 pm

The diet consists of... you can eat everything except cooked foods, milk/dairy, vegetables, and salt/spices.

You can eat: fruits (raw, can also be juiced or dried), raw egg yolks, raw fish, raw meat (not advocated), nuts, olive oil and other oils, sugar, honey, and a little chives and vinegar.

You may think it's a restrictive diet, but I'd say it's just a new eating paradigm, that happens to be very different from the most popular ones nowadays. In this diet, you still got hundreds of foods to chose from.

Sugar? We're to understand that you mean sugar on top of the natural sugar found in fruit, correct? So, it's perfectly healthy for me to be consuming 'sugar' from the grocery store. And honey. Just plain old refined, cooked honey. When you are advising people to consume things such as these, you might want to be more specific. Refined sugar is bad. Honey is not much better. Raw sugar still contains it's vitamins and minerals. Raw honey still contains all the healthy enzymes, vitamins, and other nutritional elements. It's also alkaline forming in the body. This is different than 'honey', and some people may not understand this.

We believe it's 100% healthy to consume refined sugar (white sugar) because it's 100% sucrose. It has no other substances. But I understand who might be afraid of the harm made by the processing. Nothing like experimenting yourself, and see how you feel! I never felt bad after eating it.

About the vitamins and minerals, it's truth: it has none. But if you eat high-vitamin-mineral foods like oranges, bananas, egg yolks, fish, etc, and don't eat too much sugar, you can compensate that. Use the wai nutrient calculator (google it)!

About honey you're absolutely right: I forgot to mention it's raw honey. Thanks for that (no one's perfect :P)

But hey: raw honey contains very little vitamins and minerals anyway... and raw sugar even less. They're healthy because they're undamaged by processing, not cause they have that much micronutrients.

You said in a post here it's bad to oversimplify things, if i remember correctly. This would be one of those things. Also if you want to eliminate salt consumption that is your choice. Sodium is absolutely necessary for the function of muscles in our body, and as long it's from natural sources (sea salt, etc.) and taken in moderation with enough water, and in balance with other electrolytes, it's healthy. It's also alkaline forming

Fruits, nuts and animal foods have all the sodium you need. Ask a nutritionist if you don't believe me.

Eating sea salt will not bring you more benefits. In fact, it will only bring you harm.

Acne is such a complex thing, that any number of foods you have eliminated or added could have been a single culprit/cure, or a combined culprit/cure. To say that this is the one way to cure acne is an overstatement. I am glad you found a way to clear your acne though

It is an overstatement, I agree.

I should have written "the most efficient and healthful way". No other method can clear you so completely, with so much sucess rate, and in such a healthful way. Ofc this is only my/our opinion, as there is no scientifical evidence (yet...). But if you try the diet for yourself, you'll find out it's pretty much the truth.

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 05/10/2012 4:48 pm

Also to anyone thinking about trying raw eggs, and gagging at the thought, there are ways to make it better. I just add a couple to my green smoothie and it blends right in. I use organic free range eggs, and i (try to) keep everything else organic as well

I don't have any major objections to the wai diet. Just know that this is another version, of another version, of another diet. I draw the line at eliminating vegetables. I'll continue to consume sweet potatoes, leafy greens, along with a variety of other vegetables i consider nutritious. However, i'm not saying this is the one way to go. It's not. It is however what i believe to be healthy based on research, input from others on this site, and my own personal experience with the food

MemberMember
(@olympusmons)

Posted : 05/12/2012 4:36 pm

Also to anyone thinking about trying raw eggs, and gagging at the thought, there are ways to make it better. I just add a couple to my green smoothie and it blends right in.

Yeah, that might taste good. Tastes really good added to fruit juices, also. Or with sugar. I don't like raw egg yolks alone, and few people do.

I don't have any major objections to the wai diet. Just know that this is another version, of another version, of another diet. I draw the line at eliminating vegetables. I'll continue to consume sweet potatoes, leafy greens, along with a variety of other vegetables i consider nutritious. However, i'm not saying this is the one way to go. It's not. It is however what i believe to be healthy based on research, input from others on this site, and my own personal experience with the food

Ok, thanks for the positive feedback then...!

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 05/13/2012 6:58 am

One spoonful of white sugar and I'm having a horrible breakout...it flares up candida bad for me... so definitely a no-go for anyone who suffers from candida issues...

MemberMember
(@righthandman)

Posted : 06/01/2012 9:24 pm

I am about to start the wai diet but i have just one question, olympusmons. when you say that you won't see results for a week or two, do you mean there is an initial breakout (acne is noticeably worse)? OR do you mean that your skin continues on the same rough path and keeps breaking out (meaning doesn't get worse or better) and it is not until 2 weeks that results are seen?

thank you

MemberMember
(@cervantes86)

Posted : 06/02/2012 3:00 pm

the funny thing is that the creator of this diet created a fake persona. here are my receipts:

http://www.thijsklompmaker.com/interview.htm

MemberMember
(@akondi)

Posted : 06/03/2012 12:39 am

hey everyone, im an 19 y/o male that had horrible acne, both my parents had it, so its definitely in the genes. i learned of the wai diet back in december of 2011 and since then ive been doing the wai diet strictly monday thru friday then on the weekends i would eat pizza and go out with friends. it cleared up but on mondays after binging on crappy food my face would be red and some pimples. but for the last 2 weeks i have been strict and i can say that it definitely helps alot. i also use facial products that are all natural . i use vasseur face products, a local spa in san diego in which the owner makes the products herself, you can look into it if you want.... but before i was on these products and eating crappy and its wasnt working for me, but once i got onto this diet, i think the combination of the face products and the diet is a perfect 1-2 punch to fight acne.

give yourself 2 weeks and go all out on this diet, and i promise you , you will be surprised on how much food makes a difference. the only things i do different from the diet is that instead of the OVOO and orange juice throught the day, i just eat 2-3 oranges per day... less work and alot cheaper.. also i have anywhere between 2-4 scoops of whey isolate protein 5-6 days/week, right after i work out, lastly i eat 1 squash per day in addition to the fruit/egg yolks/OVOO that i have on the wai diet. squash is amazing, i just bake it, and eat it with avocados, OVOO, cilantro and tomatos... its sooo good and can be a nice change up from just fruit, and best of all, its a vegetable, so there is no harm at all,

for those of you worried about the egg yolks, i totally understand. personally i rather have acne then ever get sick form salmonella. but theres many ways to check to make sure your eggs are fresh. and if you dont like the taste, add a banana and OVOO, its tastes really good.

honestly i was a huge skeptic of this diet, but after actually trying it and seeing how amazing my skin got, im hooked. after being able to go out and have people look at my face and compliment me on it, though i have tons of scars is priceless. i can now finally stop sitting in the back of class and actaully talk to people in the sun ( my acne was so bad that i would always face away from the sun or direct light, because the shade would make my acne seem not as bad and make me feel better about myself). I love pizza, and occasionally like once every week ill have a snack food or cookies, but after experiencing what it feels like to have clear skin, id trade the happiness i know have for the happiness i used to get from eating junk food any day.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask, i also can show you what i eat, and when,

MemberMember
(@olympusmons)

Posted : 06/03/2012 7:27 pm

I am about to start the wai diet but i have just one question, olympusmons. when you say that you won't see results for a week or two, do you mean there is an initial breakout (acne is noticeably worse)? OR do you mean that your skin continues on the same rough path and keeps breaking out (meaning doesn't get worse or better) and it is not until 2 weeks that results are seen?

thank you

In the first 2 weeks acne will (probably) be noticeably worse, because the sebum of your clogged pores will be getting excreted during that period. But hey, after those 2 weeks it's zero acne, so it's definitely worth it in my opinion...!

Good luck on starting the diet ;)

the funny thing is that the creator of this diet created a fake persona. here are my receipts:

http://www.thijsklom...m/interview.htm

If that's truth, so what if not everyone wants social exposure?

This is very important btw:

Update: We now consider raw organic beef 100% healthy and safe (lots of people eat it - carpaccio, steak tartar, etc). But please never try raw pork or raw game. It has a chance of containing very dangerous parasites. Just like some fish species are not safe to eat raw (the japanese mastered which, wikipedia "sashimi"), only some meat species are safe too, and as far as we know, only beef is, preferentially organic.

Update 2: If you're really afraid of consuming raw animal foods (fish, meat, eggs) and you still wanna do this diet, nothing like consuming only bought-frozen (except for eggs). Freezing kills parasites and bacteria, and doesn't damage the protein (unlike cooking). Freezing is 100% Wai. However, some of the nasty parasites of the unsafe-to-eat-raw fish and meat species might survive freezing, so don't eat unsafe species even if bought-frozen!

I pinned it to the first topic, but i'm posting it here to highlight it.

MemberMember
(@righthandman)

Posted : 06/05/2012 5:55 pm

I have been on this for 3 days now and the results are good and bad. I have back,facial, and chest acne. Since i have been on this diet I have eaten tons of avocados, oranges, grapes, mangos, bananas, peaches, plums, pineapple, apples etc... then also daily i have a huge bowl of sliced avocados, cucumbers and tomatoes with extra virgin cold pressed olive oil and lime juice. I have two egg yolks daily. morning and night. And i have hadd sashimi twice. That is all! Is there anything that needs correcting in this diet? Am i missing components? (i haven't been able to find brazil nuts still with the shells)

also.......is green tea acceptable to drink?

and

is acai acceptable to eat? I know that it has lots of fat, but it is a berry. so?

ohhhh and my acne! it has improved alot on my back. i still have new acne but overall everything is better. Its as if after the first day, my acne subsided majorly but the sebum that still needs to be pushed out is still there so im getting mild-moderate acne but it heals fast. I am hoping that in 2 weeks total i have no more acne whatsoever. I CANT WAIT FOR CLEAR SKIN!

It is difficult to stick to this sometimes but I haven't slipped up once. If this is my "cure", I will stick to it forever!!!!

MemberMember
(@olympusmons)

Posted : 06/07/2012 3:41 pm

I have been on this for 3 days now and the results are good and bad. I have back,facial, and chest acne. Since i have been on this diet I have eaten tons of avocados, oranges, grapes, mangos, bananas, peaches, plums, pineapple, apples etc... then also daily i have a huge bowl of sliced avocados, cucumbers and tomatoes with extra virgin cold pressed olive oil and lime juice. I have two egg yolks daily. morning and night. And i have hadd sashimi twice. That is all! Is there anything that needs correcting in this diet? Am i missing components? (i haven't been able to find brazil nuts still with the shells)

Hi!

3 days is still too early to tell anything. The results only start showing off after 2 weeks at least.

No, you're not missing anything. You're doing it completely fine. In fact, you don't need to do it exactly that way. The free acne diet page is a bit outdated. You don't necessarily need to eat the avocado-tomato-cucumber-oo salad, and the brazil nuts, and etc (btw nuts are not included in the 2-week acne sample diet, as they can cause acne to some poeple, so don't eat any in the first two weeks). You can eat ANY fruits/nuts/fruit oils/fish/yolks you want, as long as 1.) you eat fruits with fat sources and 2.) you stay 1-2 hours without eating after eating animal food.

also.......is green tea acceptable to drink?

and

is acai acceptable to eat? I know that it has lots of fat, but it is a berry. so?

No, any tea is not acceptable. Although I don't think it will cause acne. But stay away from it in the first 2 weeks, so you can be sure you get clear. As soon as you get clear, you can experiment if it causes you acne.

Acai is acceptable, and so are all berries that are edible to humans. Though we advise not to eat much berries, cause of the pesticides and some toxins. But they won't cause any acne, for sure.

ohhhh and my acne! it has improved alot on my back. i still have new acne but overall everything is better. Its as if after the first day, my acne subsided majorly but the sebum that still needs to be pushed out is still there so im getting mild-moderate acne but it heals fast. I am hoping that in 2 weeks total i have no more acne whatsoever. I CANT WAIT FOR CLEAR SKIN!

That's what will happen :)

It is difficult to stick to this sometimes but I haven't slipped up once. If this is my "cure", I will stick to it forever!!!!

Then get ready to become a Wai Dieter :D

Good luck :)

MemberMember
(@righthandman)

Posted : 06/18/2012 1:09 pm

i am questioning the use of fats in this diet. I have been on it for 13 days but i broke it yesterday because family were over. But why are fats best? I am reading a bunch of articles that say that the fruitarian diet is superior and that a low fat raw diet is what clears them of acne. And i didn't get 100% clear in those 13 days as many people said in 14 i would. I know i might be jumping to conclusions but is it possible that a low fat version of the wai diet would be better? because my results were good and i think this was obviously because i wasn't consuming gluten, dairy, candy etc.... only fruits, raw fish, egg yolks, berries, honey, olive oil. thats it. but have people experimented with lowering fat intake on this diet? it is said to eat fat with all fruits to prevent blood sugar spikes but the second post here says that as long as you don't have alot of fat, fruits are good. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/309659-what-about-the-sugar-in-fruit/

thoughts? Im so confused on how to approach my diet. some say no fruits, some say no vegetables. right now im sticking with only fruits, raw fish, egg yolks etcc but im worried about my fat intake.

MemberMember
(@ramblinrose)

Posted : 06/18/2012 8:15 pm

for some reason i cant get past the "refined white sugar is ok" part. that is the only reason why i remain completely skeptical about this diet. refined white sugar is NEVER ok. refined white sugar is like cocaine. sure, u might be able to indulge every now & then & do a few lines of blow & never become addicted or have it affect ur health or ur life. but that doesnt mean it's "ok" to do cocaine.

refined white sugar = cocaine. user beware.

ETA: if ur concerned about parasites & bacteria on ur fresh fruit, like with strawberries, U can give them a vinegar bath. i forget where i read that but i believe they said that vinegar kills the bacteria & such.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 06/19/2012 1:59 am

Hi everyone!

I'm here to discuss Wai Diet, as what I think to be the only efficient and healthful solution to get 100% acne clear forever.

I've been on Wai Diet for 8 months and I am acne clear since week 3.

Why will this diet keep you cleared up?

Because acne occurs when BOTH this factors occur:

1.) Too much moisture in the skin pinching off sebum canals;

2.) High sebum production.

If you eliminate one of these, you get clear of acne.

However, all the acne treatments that we use nowadays, and that are discussed here, consist on eliminating the second factor, which means decreasing sebum production.

But if the skin does not contain excessive moisture, a high sebum production is not a problem at all. Sebum is essential to keep the skin flexible and young. The more sebum is produced, the more flexible and healthy the skin is. The less sebum is produced, the faster the outer skin cells dehydrate and age.

That's why all the tradicional acne treatments seem so unnecessarily unhealthy to me. They not only dry and irritate your skin, making it become spoiled and aging before time, as some of those treatments can also mess up with your health pretty badly!

(Topical creams are also a bad choice in my opinion since, again, you're just spoiling your skin, as pimples will keep on coming no matter how much of them you burn!)

Instead, you can eliminate factor 1.), which as no health consequences at all. On the reverse: it has many health benefits. And the only way to do it is cutting out the things that cause too much moisture in the skin pinching off sebum canals:

- consuming cooked foods, for it's altered proteins

- consuming raw milk/dairy, for it's hormones

- consuming raw vegetables, for the hard digestion of these by humans (this is the mildest factor in my opinion)

- consuming salt/spices, since these cause high water retention in the skin

- consuming too much proteins, even if raw

- other factors: alcohol consumption, stress, consuming too little fat, hormonal fluctuation, many drugs and medicines.

You can read more about this in the free acne book, just google it!

Try this diet and you will see for yourself! 😉

Cheers

Update: We now consider raw organic beef 100% healthy and safe (lots of people eat it - carpaccio, steak tartar, etc). But please never try raw pork or raw game. It has a chance of containing very dangerous parasites. Just like some fish species are not safe to eat raw (the japanese mastered which, wikipedia "sashimi"), only some meat species are safe too, and as far as we know, only beef is, preferentially organic.

Update 2: If you're really afraid of consuming raw animal foods (fish, meat, eggs) and you still wanna do this diet, nothing like consuming only bought-frozen (except for eggs). Freezing kills parasites and bacteria, and doesn't damage the protein (unlike cooking). Freezing is 100% Wai. However, some of the nasty parasites of the unsafe-to-eat-raw fish and meat species might survive freezing, so don't eat unsafe species even if bought-frozen!

Raw food is hard to digest plus its full of bacteria. You will slowly loose your digest power.

Cause of acne is hormonal due to weak thymus and adernal glands and liver. Zinc regulates your sebum levels. Imbalance of zinc and vitamins causes acne.

Instead of eating raw food just juice raw vegetables specifically carrot, celery, wheat grass to boost ur thymus gland. You should be all clear.

MemberMember
(@olympusmons)

Posted : 06/21/2012 8:25 am

for some reason i cant get past the "refined white sugar is ok" part. that is the only reason why i remain completely skeptical about this diet. refined white sugar is NEVER ok. refined white sugar is like cocaine. sure, u might be able to indulge every now & then & do a few lines of blow & never become addicted or have it affect ur health or ur life. but that doesnt mean it's "ok" to do cocaine.

refined white sugar = cocaine. user beware.

LOL

That was the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life!

No comment, really...

Or just one: you be careful with those drugs...

ETA: if ur concerned about parasites & bacteria on ur fresh fruit, like with strawberries, U can give them a vinegar bath. i forget where i read that but i believe they said that vinegar kills the bacteria & such.

Yes, vinegar wash is a great help with germs.

But what concerns me the most in no-peel fruits is not the germs, but the pesticides. And I guess vinegar doesn't work that well on those... so it's just better not to have THAT much. Like cocaine... biggrin.png (sorry still laughing at it...)

Raw food is hard to digest plus its full of bacteria. You will slowly loose your digest power.

Raw food is hard to digest?

Depends.

For an untrained organism, raw ANIMAL food is hard to digest.

After a few weeks of accomodation to it, not really. Even if it is, you only need like 100g a day. 100g of chese or ham are maybe harder to digest than 100g of raw animal food.

And raw fruit is THE EASIEST food to digest. And that's what 95% of this diet is about.

Instead of eating raw food just juice raw vegetables specifically carrot, celery, wheat grass to boost ur thymus gland. You should be all clear.

Why? Raw vegetables are much harder to digest than raw fruits.

And fruits are equally rich in vitamins and minerals.

i am questioning the use of fats in this diet. I have been on it for 13 days but i broke it yesterday because family were over. But why are fats best? I am reading a bunch of articles that say that the fruitarian diet is superior and that a low fat raw diet is what clears them of acne. And i didn't get 100% clear in those 13 days as many people said in 14 i would. I know i might be jumping to conclusions but is it possible that a low fat version of the wai diet would be better? because my results were good and i think this was obviously because i wasn't consuming gluten, dairy, candy etc.... only fruits, raw fish, egg yolks, berries, honey, olive oil. thats it. but have people experimented with lowering fat intake on this diet? it is said to eat fat with all fruits to prevent blood sugar spikes but the second post here says that as long as you don't have alot of fat, fruits are good. http://www.acne.org/...sugar-in-fruit/

thoughts? Im so confused on how to approach my diet. some say no fruits, some say no vegetables. right now im sticking with only fruits, raw fish, egg yolks etcc but im worried about my fat intake.

Hi

First of all, I'm glad your giving this diet a try wink.png

It's absolutely normal that you're confused, since nowadays there are millions of theories on these subjects on the internet, and few are based in clear scientific studies, like the wai diet is (check the free acne book, the wai diet theory book, and you can see all data is taken from studies published in PubMed).

Fat intake is absolutely necessary to overcome acne.

It's simple: when you eat a lot of sugars at a time, blood glucose levels tend to spike. This can temporarly increase water retention in the skin, and therefore cause acne.

Why fat helps? Because fat stabilizes the blood glucose levels. So, always eat fat with sugary foods (fruit).

And besides, fat is also essential for the organism in general. Not just for avoiding acne.

And if you're not clear yet, please give it 1 or 2 more weeks, and be sure to follow the rules strictly!

Good luck wink.png

MemberMember
(@ramblinrose)

Posted : 06/21/2012 8:19 pm

glad i could make u laugh olympus! that analogy changed my whole perspective on processed white sugar!

MemberMember
(@strax)

Posted : 06/21/2012 8:31 pm

I get terrible acne on this diet. I think I am allergic to bananas or citrus fruit. I feel great on it though

MemberMember
(@ramblinrose)

Posted : 06/21/2012 8:40 pm

have u ever had an allergy screening? i havent. i am seriously considering having one done but i dont have insurance yet.

MemberMember
(@olympusmons)

Posted : 06/22/2012 8:19 am

glad i could make u laugh olympus! that analogy changed my whole perspective on processed white sugar!

I'm sorry ramblinrose, i got a bit too political uncorrect here, and I shouldn't have, due to my role of explaining stuff about this diet.

The reason why we think processed white sugar is good is: it's refined to the point that it's just a molecule - sucrose. Therefore, it can't be bad, because it doesn't contain harmful molecules like other processed and cooked foods have.

Now, it can be bad if you consume a lot at a time, without fat, by spiking of blood glucose levels. That's why doctors advise against it. But so can all other "natural" sugars.

MemberMember
(@olympusmons)

Posted : 06/22/2012 8:45 am

I get terrible acne on this diet. I think I am allergic to bananas or citrus fruit. I feel great on it though

Hi strax! Glad to see you here again.

Yes, maybe it's an allergy, and the allergy screening is a very good ideia!

The most likely Wai foods to give you allergy are citrus and nuts. So try to be a few weeks without eating these, and see how you acne does!

And remember - always eat sugary food (fruit) with fatty foods.

Cheers :)

MemberMember
(@olympusmons)

Posted : 09/09/2012 8:45 am

Anyone else is trying the diet? :)

MemberMember
(@mystril)

Posted : 02/25/2013 9:47 am

I haven't been active in this forum since I discovered Wai Diet.

Here's the gist

1. Tried it for already 6 months

2. It works, the rationale behind acne is correct.

3. It is similar Paleo, the human diet since time immemorial

The creator is rather private person, you won't see any picture of him/her. I don't even know the gender!

Think about this..

1. Why do Proactiv constantly pay celebrities shameless amount of money to endorse?

Ans: Because their products only work short-term. If the root of problem isn't eradicated, no amount of destructive benzoyl peroxide 1-10% will do. It works for Proactiv because people will keep buying their products and they aren't cheap for students.

The more Corporate marketing there is to an product, there is more grounds to be suspicious.

Is Wai Diet better?

I have tried...

1. Idiotic way of stuffing myself with B5, hoping my acne clears. I got endless body-weakening diarrhoea

2. Multi-vitamins. I bought and bought. Saw Palmetto etc. Why would people buy Vitamin C when they can drink OJ?!

The best way is to recuperate the body through REAL FOODS. Acne sufferers like me have GREATER sensitive towards cooked meat as it pinches our oil sebum canal.

How has Wai Diet changed me?

1. My scars has soften

2. I use only water to wash my face --> This effectively breaks dirt causes Acne

3. I no longer have BIG acne. Just small ones that heal in 1-2 days cause I ate cooked meat

4. It is ridiculously easy

In a nutshell

1. Wai Diet works

2. Avoid cooked meat and other food listed

I'm posting here coz I feel more shd know abt it. Hey, if you have tried 100 different stuffs and still get Acne, Wai Diet can't hurt you.